Never thought auctions work very well on a forum. When does bidding end?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tommo For This Useful Post:
Well I guess there are more suited platforms for auctions, but this forum is probably the best place to find customers for this tablet.

The current bid is $350 and I will probably accept it unless someone else can match it with either a higher bid or if a developer which have contributed to the community shows interest in the tablet. I think I will wait until tomorrow until I close the auction.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tealc For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Would you trade it for a mtb? Some speakers? A NAD, some home made beer...I have lot of things to get rid off. What do you need? I have it

But I refuse to pay cash. I simply don't buy second hand or black market stuff. Only new **** deserves my money.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2016-04-23 at 08:29.

The Following User Says Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Community Council | Posts: 1,669 | Thanked: 10,225 times | Joined on Nov 2014 @ Lower Rhine
Originally Posted by tealc View Post
The current bid is $350 and I will probably accept it unless someone else can match it with either a higher bid or if a developer which have contributed to the community shows interest in the tablet. I think I will wait until tomorrow until I close the auction.
kudos for your attitude!
Good to see the price remains stable for now.
Not my bid, so just out of curiosity:
Will you actually favour devs even if the bid is lower or only if the bid is on par with non-devs?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mosen For This Useful Post:
If a developer which I feel has contributed much to community contacts me then I may also accept a bid a bit lower than the current one (unless he already owns a tablet and wants a second one). Feel free to send a PM if you think that you have contributed!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tealc For This Useful Post:
The tablet is now sold.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tealc For This Useful Post:
Well that was a fun auction!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tommo For This Useful Post: