Active Topics

[
Originally Posted by infinitespecter View Post
As you may have heard by now, CompUSA is closing
over 125 stores, so everything is
on sale. As of last night a check of two local stores showed 10% off everything. The
N800 was $314 and the 770 was $275. Prices will continue to drop as they get closer
to closing in 60 to 90 days. Inventory varies and you can only get what they have on
hand with no returns, but someone might be able to get a great deal.
I picked up my new N800 yesterday at the local closing CompUSA for get this... $279!!! I couldn't believe it. I Got the last one they had. There was no way I was going to pass it up.

And let me say, I LOVE IT!!!!

GERob

Posts: 919 | Thanked: 37 times | Joined on Aug 2006 @ /dev/null
I just got my N800 Yesterday for about 270 Dollars out the door.

Posts: 880 | Thanked: 264 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Cambridge, UK
dang, they closed the only store in Phoenix, so the nearest one is Tucson over 80 miles away!

Guess I should have waited it out a bit longer. Mine was 20% off ($320) and paid $340 after tax

I also am very happy with my 770. But I walked into a closing CompUSA today here in Houston and got an N800 for $279.99! I just couldn't pass it up either. It's the Willowbrook Mall location here in Houston and they had three left after I got mine if anyone is in the area and interested. No 770 there though.

Originally Posted by tournstone View Post
I also am very happy with my 770. But I walked into a closing CompUSA today here in Houston and got an N800 for $279.99! I just couldn't pass it up either. It's the Willowbrook Mall location here in Houston and they had three left after I got mine if anyone is in the area and interested. No 770 there though.
Congrats on your steel I couldnt pass it up ether!
I got mine in by the CompUSA in FM1960 West by I45 here in Houston is the oposite side of Willowbrook.

When I bought mine they had 7 Left.

Posts: 84 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Apr 2006 @ California
You should buy all 7 and sell them on Ebay for $360. Your N800 + case will be free with all of the profits!

I thought about it butt I am going to wait

Great SeRi@lDiE! Yep, though about ebying the others too, but outside of here, just never met anyone else in person who had one of these (770 or 800). I may wait and check the prices/quantities again later too.

Been hunting the local (closing) stores for various items. As for the N800, Sugar Land store was out, and I was going to go to the FM1960 near I45 spot after Willowbrook, but I spent enough and decided to head back to work before I got too crazy.

And in a few weeks, I'm sure I'll say that "gee, I should have waited" when I hear some one got one for under $150, but really I am happy with what I got at the price.

Originally Posted by GERob View Post
[

I picked up my new N800 yesterday at the local closing CompUSA for get this... $279!!! I couldn't believe it. I Got the last one they had. There was no way I was going to pass it up.

And let me say, I LOVE IT!!!!

GERob
wow, looks like a lot of 770/800 user in Houston. I was just at the Willowbrook compusa yesterday and saw they had 3 left, but the price was 319.99. I'm still pissed at Nokia, but it's getting harder at these prices. I just might give in and buy one today at 279. I'm going to check it again after work.
"less is like more but better"