i am using kernel-power-bootimg v48 ,when i am starting h-e-n, it shows stopping BME,after this i am attaching the F-F adapter with the flash drive. i select full speed host mode then selecting VBUS boost on then enumerate & then mount,its not mounting at all i looked at kernel messeges of h-e-n its shows that timed out.please take a look at text file if any one knows what the wrong with wth h-e-n please give me solution
Attached Files
File Type: txt hostmode.txt (15.7 KB, 117 views)

Last edited by hirenpatel; 2011-10-21 at 14:08.

Posts: 137 | Thanked: 115 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Drama, Greece
Originally Posted by hirenpatel View Post
i am using kernel-power-bootimg v48 ,when i am starting h-e-n, it shows stopping BME,after this i am attaching the F-F adapter with the flash drive. i select full speed host mode then selecting VBUS boost on then enumerate & then mount,its not mounting at all i looked at kernel messeges of h-e-n its shows that timed out.

what works for me. disconnect the one end of the
adapter and connect your device after you enumerate. then you have to try mounting a few times in order for it to work.

oh and you have to repeat the process (disconnect f_f adapter-enumerate-connect-mount- some times to get it right)

Last edited by andreas.k; 2011-10-21 at 14:04.

Originally Posted by andreas.k View Post
what works for me. disconnect the one end of the
adapter and connect your device after you enumerate. then you have to try mounting a few times in order for it to work.

oh and you have to repeat the process (disconnect f_f adapter-enumerate-connect-mount- some times to get it right)
its shows unable to connect no file system available

kernel message is [1113.860809] usb 1-1 :khubd timed out on ep0in len=0/64