Active Topics

Originally Posted by TonyUkuk View Post
tried with all three variants?

I dont know can you do the soldering, but it's very attentive work and dangerous, because the flash memory chip located on main processcor chip, they are some cohesive, to unsolder then resolder with new one of memory chip you must have some experience in such works, other wise take N9 to Nokia Care if you have warranty or take it mobile-electronic service (or something like that), they will do it (or just buy new motherboard for N9,this is some expensive way but easyest).
The only one that works is the image of "Argentina personal", "059l889" and nothing

Posts: 86 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Turkey
Originally Posted by Lucianonicolas View Post
The only one that works is the image of "Argentina personal", "059l889" and nothing
try one more to download from here directly from the browser with EMMc and try again to flash it with this commands:
Code:
flasher -f -F firmware.bin --erase-user-data=secure
flasher -f -F firmware.bin -F emmc.bin --flash-only=mmc
did you ever flashed your N9 with this product code fimware? And was it positive? I see that N9 with this product code is Cyan,is your N9 is Cyan? if all answers for this questions are "yes" and now you can not flash,that mean this is hardware issue

For now I have N9 64gb chines and i'm using switzerlands firmware too instead of chines firmware

Last edited by TonyUkuk; 2014-03-31 at 09:21.

Originally Posted by TonyUkuk View Post
no ideas how and donna know in 100% that its hardware issue (but in must cases it is), because of that we dont know for a fact that what is the product code of yours N9 - this is very important, because i witnes many times when N9 died after some attempts to flash it with uncorrect product code firmware. Also there was such situation, because of that battery was down there was some short inside of mainboard and flash memory corrupted, there are too many ways and reasons. and i'm not persist that its 100% hardware issue,that it cannot be fixed. May be if we know the right product code,then with it can be fixed. There is a nice program Phoenix, with this it can be read\flashed in by dead mode, so it can be finded the product code in dead mode,must try like that example.

Also did you tried to flash with cleaning commands? like erasing
N9 product code is 059K128. I have tried erasing commands with rootfs, but same result, either tune2fs or stuck at 32768kb transfer. If you have any other advise on what to do to bring it back to life please do tell.

Anything new?

Tags
flash, partition, problem, space, tune2fs