Active Topics

Notices

Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Update:
v0.2

Changelog:
*added music
*added levels

Still planned to add:
Lives
Game Over screen

Check out (link is in the first post)

Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
V0.2.1 Another small update:
- Lowered down the shot volume

Posts: 513 | Thanked: 651 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Sweden
Haha, cool stuff. I have a little feature request. I want some of the targets to be Ballmer's and Elop's heads and they should give more points.
But the WM7 "horse" has a blood lineage tracing back to donkeys such as WM6.5, 6.1, 6.0, 5.1 that was fully neglected for too many years and Microsoft did sweet F all to maintain it (still running on Pocket IE4/6!!).

The Following User Says Thank You to xerxes2 For This Useful Post:
Excellent, Nice update!

And thanks HtheB for reminding me of an old favorite game. I have managed to find a copy again Stress Desktop Destroyer 1.2mb download

I'm gonna take this into work

The Following User Says Thank You to MINKIN2 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by xerxes2 View Post
Haha, cool stuff. I have a little feature request. I want some of the targets to be Ballmer's and Elop's heads and they should give more points.
Hmm... I was more thinking of the Nokia Logo too
I dont want to "kill people"....

Originally Posted by MINKIN2 View Post
Excellent, Nice update!

And thanks HtheB for reminding me of an old favorite game. I have managed to find a copy again Stress Desktop Destroyer 1.2mb download

I'm gonna take this into work
That is where I got the idea :P heheh
Good old days on Windows 95/98

Posts: 513 | Thanked: 651 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Sweden
Originally Posted by HtheB View Post
Hmm... I was more thinking of the Nokia Logo too
I dont want to "kill people"....
Ok, but yeah add more stuff. Also things that you should not shoot, like Tux and MeeGo logo.
But the WM7 "horse" has a blood lineage tracing back to donkeys such as WM6.5, 6.1, 6.0, 5.1 that was fully neglected for too many years and Microsoft did sweet F all to maintain it (still running on Pocket IE4/6!!).

some ideas

have the qt logo flying to hit the wp7 logos and have just a crosshair
as more wp7 logos get pass the bg turns from maemo/meego into wp7
and game over bsod would be cool

You could also have the player protect the Nokia factories, a la Missile command. Letting through Windows logos will decrease the factory defences; letting through Elop will instantly destroy the factory defences *consisting of Symbian logos ) and letting through a Ballmer will cause immediate game over by blue screen.

Maybe there should also be a way of winning the game; e.g. clobbering enough logos will give you your own missiles to fire at the enemy installations

Love the music..

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
hahha this is fun. Pretty awesome game, is there by any chance you will releasing it in QT version? so we all can install on Maemo and MeeGo and webOS you could possibly sale them to webOS devices hehe.

Please add slide and slashing combo make it similar to Fruit samurai on the iphone and android

and also please add level achievement and add Steve ballmer and Elop as the boss or extra points if killed.

Make a good story line and abit of cinematic scenario then this game can sure sell in Android and iphone too lol.

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
Originally Posted by govprog View Post
An idea:Some of the logos could be weared with an armor made of "closed source logo!(TM or C mark)" or something that makes them difficult to destroy.

We don't need a cinematic scenario since we have a real story to talk about.
Not if he wants to make the game better. Not all phone users knows about the story, and not everyone care to read about MeeGo. So make it like an angry bird story would be great. No voice just music and abit of slide shows of how MeeGo get abandoned

The story should be related to Maemo5 as half blood brother

Tags
destroy, flash, windowsphone7