Active Topics

Posts: 697 | Thanked: 1,980 times | Joined on Jun 2015 @ Lisbon - Portugal
Hello guys. I'm not being able to install QAD Cleaner on my N9 trough repos nor direct download of the app. Is there any way by terminal to do that? I believe, acording to some users, that the problem i'm having on the camera not responding has something to do about this. Thanks

I use Drop Cache. It's in the Warehouse and works like a charm. Maybe give it a try? May work for you too

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheFriendlyFiend For This Useful Post:
Posts: 697 | Thanked: 1,980 times | Joined on Jun 2015 @ Lisbon - Portugal
Originally Posted by TheFriendlyFiend View Post
I use Drop Cache. It's in the Warehouse and works like a charm. Maybe give it a try? May work for you too
Thanks. I found and installed it successfully. Cleared cache. I was trying to solve the "camera not responding" but with no success

Posts: 39 | Thanked: 117 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Norway
Originally Posted by deutch1976 View Post
I was trying to solve the "camera not responding" but with no success
You could try to restore settings as follows:

Settings -> Reset -> Restore settings

This will restore a lot of configuration files, so you will lose a few settings.

Posts: 104 | Thanked: 228 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ Poland
Originally Posted by deutch1976 View Post
Thanks. I found and installed it successfully. Cleared cache. I was trying to solve the "camera not responding" but with no success
Had the same issue once.

I would suggest manually deleting all thumbnails inside the /home/user/.thumbnails subfolders (inside "common", "grid" etc). Those are not essential and will let you free up a lot of precious inodes. as there might be thousands of them, doing this via WinSCP in your local WiFi might be the most convenient way.