Active Topics

Notices

Originally Posted by Bzouk View Post
I am programing new version of N9Profile. I have idea that I could split calendar profile, timed profile, location profile etc. into plug-ins. N9Profile will load plug-ins and use them to set profiles into device. Others developer can create plug-ins of course.

Kuba
Any update on this?

any update? looking forward to one. HOpe it can be as close as best profile (http://www.smartphoneware.com/profil...on-product.php) s60v3 as possible

Last edited by bobbydoedoe; 2010-12-10 at 23:47.

I absolutely love the n9profile app as I require automated profile switching between work and private. I have opted to use the calendar profile switching and can get it to work fine for initial calendar appointment, but it will not work for repeating appointments?

I have created 1 calendar appt for duration 07:00 to 19:00 and which repeats ervery day. Outside of these hrs I expected it to switch to the default profile.

It works perfectly for the first day, but fails for subsequent days?

Any ideas what I am doing wrong?

In my country, the telephone number is xxxxxxxx (don't need "+" and only 8 digits). Is it possible to fix it ?

Regards,
Peter

I think the author has dumped the program .. Any way to get the source code ?

Posts: 1,062 | Thanked: 961 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Boston, MA
Originally Posted by ahmadka View Post
I think the author has dumped the program .. Any way to get the source code ?
http://gitorious.org/n9profile

Sick of your cell signal not reconnecting after coming out of a bad signal area? Vote for this bug.

Originally Posted by marcw View Post
I absolutely love the n9profile app as I require automated profile switching between work and private. I have opted to use the calendar profile switching and can get it to work fine for initial calendar appointment, but it will not work for repeating appointments?

I have created 1 calendar appt for duration 07:00 to 19:00 and which repeats ervery day. Outside of these hrs I expected it to switch to the default profile.

It works perfectly for the first day, but fails for subsequent days?

Any ideas what I am doing wrong?
give alarmed a shot, i use it for that purpose, ie: change profile in define hours. what i like about N9 if it does work, is that it can change the phone's profile based on location (via define cell towers)

is there any possibility to have a new release of this app?