Active Topics

Posts: 203 | Thanked: 538 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Colombia
I've just published a first version of my app for the Coding Contest, feedback is welcome. Transmission Remote Control (with a local transmission-daemon for the n9).

http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?p=1255042

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to munozferna For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,411 | Thanked: 1,330 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Tatooine
Run rtorrent on home/remote server. Use rtGui web interface in MicroB. Works perfect

I'm very interested, if OP and second person latter (who offered additional 100$) fulfilled promise, and donated money for winner...

It seems that Elleo did exactly, what was requested.
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

Posts: 127 | Thanked: 17 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ stockton
ive just been using transmission via easy debian, works like a charm but to start a torrent you do need to click on the little lever picture and select move to pull the page up, but only takes a second

It seems that both remote transmission and Qt rapids are still in testing? I can't find a link to try Qt rapids, and remote transmission can be tested although the dev said that upstream is still in need of tweaking. Any one of the two devs involved want to give me something more complete to try out? If both are successful I will make sure both are compensated and pay out a little more.. Thanks to anyone who is putting in the effort

Just wondering if there had been any update?

Posts: 266 | Thanked: 979 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ London
Sorry, I've been a little busy with other projects; I'll fix the last main bug in QtRapids soon (currently there are issues updating display information for multiple torrents at the same time) and upload something for people to play with.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Elleo For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Elleo View Post
Sorry, I've been a little busy with other projects; I'll fix the last main bug in QtRapids soon (currently there are issues updating display information for multiple torrents at the same time) and upload something for people to play with.
Thanks Man, really appriciate your work!.

Posts: 1,389 | Thanked: 1,857 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Israel
So does munozferna (http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?p=1255042) or Elleo get bounty or it was only talk?

Posts: 203 | Thanked: 538 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Colombia
Please test the new version of Transmission Remote!

The transmission-daemon is included and I also include the webui, which can be easily started/stopped from the Transmission Remote menu.

http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?p=1255042

Feedback is welcome!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to munozferna For This Useful Post: