Active Topics

Is it just me or does everyone else also not get any pings coming through like when im not connected to internet i dont get any pings coming through! Is it meant to happen? Or do you only get messages through when you are online?

Originally Posted by Mohammed Muid View Post
first install the program. get the code. run the code. get the error.
then open the prefs.xml file. just beside PHONER there is VALUE. beside value there is "-"
between the comma write ur number without country code. then save it and close it. then open whatsapp again. type the code again. it will work if u do just as i said.
i tried your advise but still got unknown error

you should only type the PHONER value. nothing else. without your country code. if the country code is 880 your number should start what is left after 880
remove whatsapp and install it again. then do the steps again.

if not clear then read 5 pages behind. u shud get it.

Originally Posted by Creamy Goodness View Post
cool i hope you enjoy doing tech support for the 900 people that are about to ask for help...
amigo lo instale pero cuando pongo el codigo q e envia por mensajes
me da un error desconocido puenes ayudarme?

The Following User Says Thank You to chely81 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Valencia, Spain
Originally Posted by chely81 View Post
amigo lo instale pero cuando pongo el codigo q e envia por mensajes
me da un error desconocido puenes ayudarme?
SPA: Pide que te envíe el código por voz (voice), recibirás una llamada y una voz grabada te dará el código, que será el mismo que recibiste por sms, pero esta vez al meter el código SI FUNCIONA! Al menos así me ocurrió a mi.

Ask for the code sent by VOICE, you'll receive a phonecall and a recorded voice will give you the code, same code as in sms method, but this time when you enter the code IT WORKS! Al least it worked for me that way. I hope this helps!

Last edited by Fersansa; 2012-04-27 at 09:32.

finally it worked ,,

Thanks guys so much ,,,

Looking forward for final and better version ,,,

Posts: 40 | Thanked: 144 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Oldenzaal, The Netherlands
I am back from Paris and next week i have a break from school so lots of dev time
I still need assistance with testing group chats

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to peterbjornx For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by peterbjornx View Post
I am back from Paris and next week i have a break from school so lots of dev time
Hi Peter,

Nice =) how was paris? I also have the meivakantie next week.

Are you going to publish the source code?
Anyway I'm ready to help you with this version of whatsapp. Im using it constantly since you published it on this forum. And it really works great.

I also have some suggestions:
Automatic cursor in text field when chatting.
Send the message when pressing enter.
Groups chats and sending/receiving of images but I suggest you are already working on this.

Is there a way how we can get some contact so that i can test some things for you?

ps. ik ben ook nederlands
Greetz

Originally Posted by peterbjornx View Post
welcome back...we badly need you here...great job mate...

Posts: 40 | Thanked: 144 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Oldenzaal, The Netherlands
paris was great, i am unsure about the source code as it is not "clean" yet, there is decompiled proprietary code in it, and to get group convo's working i need to actually be in a group convo and every time i get to it no-one is online

Tags
whatscrapp!