Posts: 197 | Thanked: 55 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Manchester, UK
You should have tested before buying and crying?

Serious its a brand new OS and there will be bugs and lack of applications they will be ironed out over the next few months. The lack of apps is because it's a brand new OS. Once the phone/tablet is wide spread then expect many applications new and old (Ports from Maemo 4 ports from Linux based apps)

As other's say if you think its that bad sell it, if not it cant be all that bad

the music player doesn't have a playlist? lol wth..thats so basic not to have.

Posts: 315 | Thanked: 64 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Montreal, canada
Originally Posted by jaywhy13 View Post
If it's garbage why not sell it?

Come on... start the bidding @ about US$300 there about I'm game!111
Me too I am on the game 325Us$ already waiting for one but I'll take this one while waiting

are you the boy who cries after playing modern warfare 2?in youtube?are you going to make a vid about n900?boy who cry after having nokia n900?

Posts: 1,400 | Thanked: 3,751 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Arctic cold of northern .fi
Originally Posted by Megacrazy View Post
WTF do you sync with?
http://europe.nokia.com/get-support-...es-for-your-pc

Why isn't there a central support page for this phone.
http://europe.nokia.com/get-support-...t-support/n900

Posts: 3,159 | Thanked: 2,023 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Finland
Originally Posted by hihai411 View Post
the music player doesn't have a playlist? lol wth..thats so basic not to have.
lol, somebody doesn't know how to create playlists I'd say.

so please learn to use the device first. it isn't iPhone so obivously it doesn't work like one....
If the link doesn't help, just use
Google Custom Search

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ossipena For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by mklass View Post
You should have tested before buying and crying?

Serious its a brand new OS and there will be bugs and lack of applications they will be ironed out over the next few months. The lack of apps is because it's a brand new OS. Once the phone/tablet is wide spread then expect many applications new and old (Ports from Maemo 4 ports from Linux based apps)

As other's say if you think its that bad sell it, if not it cant be all that bad
I think you are confusing a reality check with complaining.

Would you buy a car with 3 wheels only because the last wheel was in development? Don't worry it's coming in version 1.1. The point is that Nokia has been pulling this crap with all their phones lately. They keep pumping out phones and none of them are any good. Well guess what, this one sucks too.

As a geek I will definitely enjoy the phone...but for normal people this will fall waaaaaay short, especially when you can go get an iphone for 200$ that can actually scroll smoothly.

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Megacrazy For This Useful Post:
Posts: 486 | Thanked: 154 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ New York City
Originally Posted by ossipena View Post
lol, somebody doesn't know how to create playlists I'd say.

so please learn to use the device first. it isn't iPhone so obivously it doesn't work like one....
Really? Someone else seemed to have this same issue, so it does seem to be UI issue - not all that intuitive.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hypnotik For This Useful Post:
Posts: 197 | Thanked: 55 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Manchester, UK

Would you buy a car with 3 wheels only because the last wheel was in development? Don't worry it's coming in version 1.1. The point is that Nokia has been pulling this crap with all their phones lately. They keep pumping out phones and none of them are any good. Well guess what, this one sucks too.

As a geek I will definitely enjoy the phone...but for normal people this will fall waaaaaay short, especially when you can go get an iphone for 200$ that can actually scroll smoothly.
But a wheel on a car is a major issue.. Small software features are not that critical. It seems to me that your pretty much comparing it to an iPhone.. iPhone will have features the N900 does not have but all the +'s to the N900 far out weight the iPhone... Maybe you just need to get used to it..

The Following User Says Thank You to mklass For This Useful Post:

No I would walk around the car first and make sure I was getting what I thought I was getting. There have been dozens and dozens of demo vids posted before the phone came out. If you jumped on thinking it would be an iphone killer then you are an idiot, the phone was never touted as that. The lack of apps has LONG been known, creating a playlist has already been explained.

I bid $350
Agro ... : |*****-----] Relic(s) : G1, N900

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bratag For This Useful Post:

Tags
close me please, cry me a river, delete me, old thread, worstthreadever