Active Topics

Posts: 196 | Thanked: 76 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ Near St. Albans UK
Hi All,

Just got my notification for the PR1.3 update! I have a Denmark 64GB black, but want to do it via Nokia updater for a clean install rather than a integrated patch!

but when i go to updater it says there is no update available? any ideas why? I'm hoping its because its only just become available and the full file hasnt been added to the server. I guess it will be updated soon?

anyone else found this? if so how long before you could do it via Nokia updater/navifirm?

I JUST GOT A NOTIFICATION AS WELL WHAT SHOULD ID O i SEE NO NEWS IN REGARDS OF THIS

Originally Posted by Grazy View Post

anyone else found this? if so how long before you could do it via Nokia updater/navifirm?
059L7R7 DK Black 64GB. Yeah, it is available in NaviFirm.
You need to clear the cache in the Navi and then you'll see it.

its on Nokia updater now and trying to install via Nokia suite!

Its not going well! its taken nearly an hour to download and do a back up and now it just says preparing to install... its been saying that for 20 minutes now! I wonder if it will ever kick into life!??

Ive just given up! decided to pull the power on the phone! looks like the laptop hung! think i might just try the Nokia updater rather than Nokia suite tonight!

just taken the laptop down to the canteen at work where we have wifi and found Nokia suite already saved the file at least but when i go to install it tries to back up the phone and hangs on the app data! it did finish this morning but not now! doesn't even move off 0%!!!

trying the stand alone updater instead! has anyone else had a problem with Nokia suite beta? wish you could just skip the backup step! as i have already done a backup on the phone!

Last edited by Grazy; 2012-07-10 at 12:38.

Posts: 178 | Thanked: 98 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Austria
Originally Posted by Grazy View Post
Ive just given up! decided to pull the power on the phone! looks like the laptop hung! think i might just try the Nokia updater rather than Nokia suite tonight!

just taken the laptop down to the canteen at work where we have wifi and found Nokia suite already saved the file at least but when i go to install it tries to back up the phone and hangs on the app data! it did finish this morning but not now! doesn't even move off 0%!!!

trying the stand alone updater instead! has anyone else had a problem with Nokia suite beta? wish you could just skip the backup step! as i have already done a backup on the phone!
Made ota update to PR1.3 first, but N9 got very laggy and had problems with some programs.

Couldn't find a re-install option in Software Updater so made it with Nokia Suite and everything went fine.
Had no loss of private data, but had to reinstall all apps. but think this is best way to get fresh device.

N9 runs like charm now.