Notices

Hi, I used Mappero on N900 to record my tracks on the map and save points of interest. Would you know of any similar program for N9, especially capable of the track recording?

On a related note, does anybody know where Mappero stores the user data on N900? There is no ~/.mappero folder.

Originally Posted by bng View Post
Hi, I used Mappero on N900 to record my tracks on the map and save points of interest. Would you know of any similar program for N9, especially capable of the track recording?

On a related note, does anybody know where Mappero stores the user data on N900? There is no ~/.mappero folder.
marble may suit you

Posts: 1,548 | Thanked: 7,510 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Czech Republic

IIRC, Mappero stores POI in the ~/MyDocs/.maps/poi.db as a sqlite database file. Other data might be somewhere in the gconf database (just guessing).

Originally Posted by caveman View Post
marble may suit you
that looks really promising! I am just trying it

Originally Posted by MartinK View Post
IIRC, Mappero stores POI in the ~/MyDocs/.maps/poi.db as a sqlite database file. Other data might be somewhere in the gconf database (just guessing).
Indeed, there is ~/MyDocs/.maps/ with poi.db in it, hopefully it will work! But there is no ~/gconf folder. Any other idea where it could be?

Indeed, there is ~/MyDocs/.maps/ with poi.db in it, hopefully it will work! But there is no ~/gconf folder. Any other idea where it could be?
~/.maemo-mapper/paths.db looks good.

Mapsi is good also. Dont know how to save track with it.