Notices

Hi!
It looks awesome and I appreciate your hard work but I have a small problem here. :/

When I try to download and install it, it says:
(translated from Finnish)
"Qspot could not be installed.
Conflict between software packages: libqt4-opengl (4.5.3~git20090723-0maemo6+0m5)
Maemo 5 (2.2009.51-1)
libqt4-sql-sqlite (4.5.3~git20090723-0maemo6+0m5)
libqt4-sql (4.5.3~git20090723-0maemo6+0m5)
libqt4-svg (4.5.3~git20090723-0maemo6+0m5)
libqt4-network (4.5.3~git20090723-0maemo6+0m5)

Any help is appreciated! Thank you!

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by aenbacka View Post
It might be that the method of getting back to the "Now Playing" view is not that clear, I will have to think about some alternative approaches. Do you have in mind some other alternative method of achieving this that would be more convenient? Would the addition of e.g., a keyboard shortcut be an alternative?
No need now that I know how to do it. there is more important things to work on But a keyboard shortcut would be great.

QSpot depends on the Qt 4.6 version that is now part of PR1.2. It seems based on the installation error messages that you have older Qt libs installed. What firmware version have you installed?

Originally Posted by Fearportal View Post
Hi!
It looks awesome and I appreciate your hard work but I have a small problem here. :/

When I try to download and install it, it says:
(translated from Finnish)
"Qspot could not be installed.
Conflict between software packages: libqt4-opengl (4.5.3~git20090723-0maemo6+0m5)
Maemo 5 (2.2009.51-1)
libqt4-sql-sqlite (4.5.3~git20090723-0maemo6+0m5)
libqt4-sql (4.5.3~git20090723-0maemo6+0m5)
libqt4-svg (4.5.3~git20090723-0maemo6+0m5)
libqt4-network (4.5.3~git20090723-0maemo6+0m5)

Any help is appreciated! Thank you!

Posts: 4 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Finland
Thanks for the great app!

Is is possible to add last.fm scrobbler support?

Edit: http://mafw-lastfm.garage.maemo.org/

Last edited by fixie; 2010-06-21 at 19:06.

Thank you for your comment, I am happy to hear that you like QSpot! The next version is now very close, hopefully within the next days.. I will have to look into the last.fm scrobbler support, it might definitely be a possibility.

Originally Posted by fixie View Post
Thanks for the great app!

Is is possible to add last.fm scrobbler support?

Edit: http://mafw-lastfm.garage.maemo.org/

The Following User Says Thank You to aenbacka For This Useful Post:
Posts: 433 | Thanked: 312 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ U.K
Originally Posted by aenbacka View Post
Thank you for your comment, I am happy to hear that you like QSpot! The next version is now very close, hopefully within the next days.. I will have to look into the last.fm scrobbler support, it might definitely be a possibility.
Can't wait! really love this app, been using it for some time now and is all I use for music on my phone at the moment.(might even delete my mp3 collection)

I am glad to hear that you like the app, thank you for your comments! I am always trying to improve QSpot, and hopefully you will like the new version as well..

Originally Posted by Tiboric View Post
Can't wait! really love this app, been using it for some time now and is all I use for music on my phone at the moment.(might even delete my mp3 collection)

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
looking forward to the new version. Have you solved the problem with double pressing on any track/button or no time for that yet?

Hello,

The next version should be available any minute now from extras-devel and the project garage page. This version has mostly focused on the UI, I plan to investigate the library related issues (e.g, double pressing problems etc.) in the next release(s)..

Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
looking forward to the new version. Have you solved the problem with double pressing on any track/button or no time for that yet?

The Following User Says Thank You to aenbacka For This Useful Post:
I hereby announce the latest version of QSpot (0.0.3-1), which should now be available from the extras-devel repository as well as from the project garage page. This version focus mostly on UI changes and misc. fixes. Changelog below:

* Major update to the application UI
* Search now returns max. 500 tracks (previously max. 200)
* Search View is now by default sorted first by artist, then album and finally by track
* Both playlist and search views can now be sorted by track, artist or album (ascending / descending) by clicking on the column corresponding headers
* Misc. fixes

I thank you all for the valuable feedback and comments that I have received, and I hope that you will like the new version! As always, any feedback is welcome!

Last but not least, I want to tank Markus (markusm on tmo) for the invaluable graphical design assistance he has provided for the latest QSpot version..

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aenbacka For This Useful Post:

Tags
premium account, spotify