Originally Posted by chillip View Post
I am really busy right now so I won't have time for it at the moment. I'll try and release a beta with the other already implemented functionality (undone to-dos, single event feed display mode and some other changes) within the coming weeks though.
Any update on a beta release please?, I am really hoping for single event feed display mode to replace Calendar feed on my N9

I have been using organizer feed for some weeks now and I have got used to aggregation on a day by day basis. It's really not that bad after all. It's much more stable than calendar feed, I don't need to restart my device every few days any more

Originally Posted by dvarlamoff View Post
Excuse me for my English..
Add please word-wrap or/and line-fold in event-feed.
It's really help to improve application.
Where do you want word-wrapping? In single feed entry mode the title length is limited by the event feed. In aggregated mode using more than one line will break the layout and make the entries hard to read.

The current development version includes improvements for line truncation though (it now respects any changes made in the stylesheets and also makes sure to use the space of a line more efficiently).

Originally Posted by nbedford View Post
Any update on a beta release please?, I am really hoping for single event feed display mode to replace Calendar feed on my N9
Hopefully this weekend (I was moving over the previous weekends and work is taking up a lot of time).

The Following User Says Thank You to chillip For This Useful Post:
So I found time today to package the first beta release. This release introduces two new view modes (single entry and aggregation by category) and supports to-dos without a due date. As I did not have very much time to test if everything works, please let me know If you notice any issues.

Download: https://www.bithub.de/philip/calenda...1.80_armel.deb

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to chillip For This Useful Post:
Thank you for releasing this with the One entry aggregation mode, finally I can stop using the unreliable (at least since PR1.2) Calendar Feed, both programs are great and have their niche uses, but since one is appears to be no longer supported, I have to thank you Philip for stepping up to the mark and providing an excellent app with support.

The Following User Says Thank You to nbedford For This Useful Post:
Using 1.1.80 beta

How is the 'Only highlight current day' supposed to work or is there another option somewhere, I have no events in my calendar for today, but I have one for tomorrow (09/5) but today's icon in organiser feed is showing an red (highlighted?) 8 (which is todays date, is this correct?)

Based on the screen shots in the firts post I would of expected a grey 8 as there are no events for today. Maybe this is an issue with the beta, or just how it works in the 'Single entry' aggregation mode?

Hope this makes sense, it's a bit difficult to describe

Originally Posted by nbedford View Post
Using 1.1.80 beta

How is the 'Only highlight current day' supposed to work or is there another option somewhere, I have no events in my calendar for today, but I have one for tomorrow (09/5) but today's icon in organiser feed is showing an red (highlighted?) 8 (which is todays date, is this correct?)

Based on the screen shots in the firts post I would of expected a grey 8 as there are no events for today. Maybe this is an issue with the beta, or just how it works in the 'Single entry' aggregation mode?

Hope this makes sense, it's a bit difficult to describe
I actually hardcoded it to always show the current day for single entry mode. I guess that this is somewhat redundant though (the date is already shown in the header of the view) and will change it to show the date of the first entry for the next entry.

The Following User Says Thank You to chillip For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by chillip View Post
So I found time today to package the first beta release. This release introduces two new view modes (single entry and aggregation by category) and supports to-dos without a due date. As I did not have very much time to test if everything works, please let me know If you notice any issues.
Great feature, thanks!

hi there,

my feeds from organiser feeds got stuck at feeds homescreen..how do I remove it?

long-touch and clear organiser feeds doesn't help

Last edited by soryuuha; 2012-05-29 at 03:43.

Originally Posted by soryuuha View Post
hi there,

my feeds from organiser feeds got stuck at feeds homescreen..how do I remove it?

long-touch and clear organiser feeds doesn't help
Have you tried reboot and/or uninstall?