Active Topics

Notices

Banned | Posts: 695 | Thanked: 308 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ originally pakistan ,now in china
i hope you will be back soon,take your time ,see u when we see u.ciao

Posts: 2,154 | Thanked: 2,186 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Hellsinki, Finland
I'm not gonna leave the community and will post udpates to my themes / programs if fatal bugs are found. Only thing that makes it a bit harder is that I don't have the physical device anymore to use for testing :P

80's style stadium rock is back - FIRENOTE
Hi-Octane heavy metal - FORCE MAJEURE

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to d-iivil For This Useful Post:
Posts: 968 | Thanked: 663 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Australia (Melbourne/vic) / Lebanon (Zgharta/north)
Originally Posted by d-iivil View Post
I'm not gonna leave the community and will post udpates to my themes / programs if fatal bugs are found. Only thing that makes it a bit harder is that I don't have the physical device anymore to use for testing :P
we are going to miss yuor awesome releases mate.... anyway can you like post the work u did on the qml theme, maybe some one can continu it......

Posts: 2,154 | Thanked: 2,186 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Hellsinki, Finland
Originally Posted by elie-7 View Post
we are going to miss yuor awesome releases mate.... anyway can you like post the work u did on the qml theme, maybe some one can continu it......
Yes, I'm collecting a huge package which hold all PSD (photoshop) files I've created including all released and non-released themes and I'll release it here at t.m.o soon. Maybe someone will find them usefull

80's style stadium rock is back - FIRENOTE
Hi-Octane heavy metal - FORCE MAJEURE

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to d-iivil For This Useful Post:
Posts: 968 | Thanked: 663 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Australia (Melbourne/vic) / Lebanon (Zgharta/north)
Originally Posted by d-iivil View Post
Yes, I'm collecting a huge package which hold all PSD (photoshop) files I've created including all released and non-released themes and I'll release it here at t.m.o soon. Maybe someone will find them usefull
BIG THANKS mate, you gave us so much .......

The Following User Says Thank You to elie-7 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 468 | Thanked: 775 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Hereford, England
Sorry to hear that you are moving on d-livil. Thanks for all your great themes that are in the repos, not forgetting theme customizer. You have made it easy for us all to change the look of our phones. Thanks for all your hard work. You will be missed.

Posts: 1,163 | Thanked: 1,873 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ The Netherlands
well, sorry to hear you don't have the n900 anymore. I can't live without a HW Keyboard anyomre Enjoy your new device, getting a new toy is always fun

offtopic but I think I can hijack this thread: I just found a bug in the dark plastic theme: the pressed state of the clock-subfolders doesn't have transparant edges but black raw edges instead, see attachment.
Attached Images

Thanks for the sharing all your great themes and apps d-livil :¬)

Posts: 1,163 | Thanked: 1,873 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ The Netherlands
How could I, forgot to thank you for your amazing work So: big big thanks for your wonderful themes and theme customizer. thanks for all your contributions to this community

Posts: 476 | Thanked: 438 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Sweden
I work on an CuteTube-qml theme