Active Topics

does any1 has any info on when ~ to expect 1.2 on product code 059L5H1

if it a month or too I can wait, but if it is not expected before July-August, then I will probably go for the manual flash with a diff country code

Posts: 649 | Thanked: 762 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Ohio
That is my product code as well. I can be patient, I just want to make sure it is indeed coming.

I Decided not to wait any longer and i changed my product code from the cursed Swiss one to the one present on navifirm. No update ota but it was there on nsu. Changing the product code with nss was quite the nerve racking experience, so do it only if you're ready to get some cold sweats!

Originally Posted by a_petrov303 View Post
does any1 has any info on when ~ to expect 1.2 on product code 059L5H1

if it a month or too I can wait, but if it is not expected before July-August, then I will probably go for the manual flash with a diff country code
I have the same p.code as you in greece..
No update yet..This is getting really annoying..

Posts: 417 | Thanked: 182 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ At your mom's house, with my feet up!
Originally Posted by malmostoso View Post
I Decided not to wait any longer and i changed my product code from the cursed Swiss one to the one present on navifirm. No update ota but it was there on nsu. Changing the product code with nss was quite the nerve racking experience, so do it only if you're ready to get some cold sweats!
really? It was easy. Just hook up,read the current code,change to local power,write new code,change to normal power. What was so scary?

Posts: 149 | Thanked: 72 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Istanbul,Turkey
We have to wait in Turkey as usually

Originally Posted by optimistprime View Post
really? It was easy. Just hook up,read the current code,change to local power,write new code,change to normal power. What was so scary?
The fact that when I applied the new code it said "Error", when I changed the power it said "Error" and that it took 2 seconds too long to come back after a reboot.

Apart from that, piece of cake

really people, I do not insist on Nokia giving us the 1.2 update - it is up to them, but at least they could tell us when it is coming

keeping the customer in the unknown is not the best treatment

The Following User Says Thank You to a_petrov303 For This Useful Post:
It's here for Singapore, Singtel set. Just received notification.
Attached Images

The Following User Says Thank You to snowparang For This Useful Post:
Grrrr ... still waiting here in the US. I'm too much of a non-techie to fool around with flashing the phone. Have to wait patiently I suppose ....

wish there was a dummies guide on flashing the N9 on a mac.