QA Analyst for a software company that develops collaborative software. I'm surprised there aren't any QA people in this thread :P

Posts: 242 | Thanked: 103 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Sheffield, UK
Teach English to foreign students at the university of Sheffield in the UK. Also, help out with writing/editing mobile phone reviews for www.gsmarena.com

Originally Posted by salem View Post
QA Analyst for a software company that develops collaborative software. I'm surprised there aren't any QA people in this thread :P
Shhhhh... you will invoke the texrat, and he will lecture us about all that QA stuff......

btw.... I am an attorney...

Last edited by jandmdickerson; 2009-11-19 at 03:08.

Owner of Google, Ebay , Amazon, and NokiaUSA ...just kidding

Store Clerk.. still student.

Posts: 51 | Thanked: 15 times | Joined on Apr 2009 @ ChengDu, SiChuan, P.R.C
I'm SW engineer and work for outsourcing company in china. recently, i'm force on SIP area.

Posts: 1,589 | Thanked: 720 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Arlington (DFW), Texas
American Staffordshire Terrier (Pit Bull) breeder and agility trainer, music composer, songwriter, producer, recording engineer, stage/vocal coach, IT consultant, PC help desk, automobile wholesaler, mobility tech analyst and blogger, geophysical data technician, punching dummy at MMA gym, youth mentor, and even a landscaper.

I'm not regularly employed, so I'm a full time hustler. I work many temp jobs, have a few semi regular jobs, and am willing to do anything to make sure the bills are paid and I stay out of prison. Call me HEY MON!

If you don't know about HEY MON, see YouTube...

Originally Posted by JayOnThaBeat View Post
i cell sell phonez
Just had an interview at Best Buy Mobile this morning! Maybe we'll have TWO things in common soon. I hope I get the job. Been three years since I had a regular 9 to 5. My dog eats alot, and I'm tired of hustling and struggling out here. Savings have been depleted for 6 months...

And for those that see my job list and think its heavy, its a good reason to stay away from gangs and out of jails and prisons. No matter how much skill you have, a criminal record will make life suck for a lifetime. Not many ex-cons will go through all this, and usually fall back into the system. I'm NEVER going back, so I'll just work like a Jamaican and suck it up.

Originally Posted by bronzetank View Post
Petroleum Geophysicist
hey! I used to do seismic for Veritas! What do you do, exactly, imaging? Data analysis? Team management?

So am I the only person in this thread that's almost flat broke??

Last edited by sjgadsby; 2009-11-19 at 11:54.

Posts: 3,159 | Thanked: 2,023 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Finland
mechanical engineer. design QA sensors, stands for them, ...and about everyting that customers need with those.
If the link doesn't help, just use
Google Custom Search

Posts: 8 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Mar 2009 @ Overland Park, KS
I do Instrumentation and Controls Engineering in the Power Sector for pay.

I meddle in Architectural design (houses), computer programming, Electric Car Design, Maemo News, puzzles, baking and Civilization 4 to keep from getting bored.

Anyone need killer homemade cinnamon rolls?

Posts: 1,589 | Thanked: 720 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Arlington (DFW), Texas
I do dishes. (Too broke for a dishwasher)