I have a problem it is something eating my battery. Conky shows when started 600Mhz and 3% load and then switch to 250Mhz and 25-26% load. Before 1.2 update Conky showed 250Mhz and 3% load. I have installed a few apps after OTA to PR1.2. Namely: Brightness app, Catorice, Recaller, Birthday and then something I have not installed. “feedservice2” daemon for feed service plugins. According to the description it “....performs heavy processing........”.

I don't have a clue but before I start uninstalling the newly installed apps I wonder if anybody know what the processor eating ting is. Any idea I need help on this.

Last edited by arnest; 2010-05-28 at 10:25.

can anyone tell me how to hard reset this damn phone?

i wish i hadn't update to pr1.2

Originally Posted by sdesai View Post
am jus angry with the fact that things we found in few hours of testing ....nokia is not able to even after such delayed release. dnt understand what the hell they were doing. !

well i just logged in yahoo,hotmail and then on conversations i click New IM button ( which is besides New SMS ) and it says No Contact ( from Select list)

Previously i used to see all contacts ( offlne/online) and i used to message or send them an offline mesage if they were not online accordingly. Now it just says No contacts !
i have exactly the same problem with my yahoo IM. but the weird thing that's it works just fine with skype... anyone have any idea how to fix this

Originally Posted by gusch5 View Post
Same for me. MicroB does not start up anymore (crashes after a few seconds). This means I can't use ovi-store

Any help available? I already removed "./.mozilla/microb", and reflashed (with emmc).
I found the solution for me. I deleted the "browser-switch", and nor MicroB works again

Has anyone else experienced this bug:
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?p=682137 ?

If you have send the last skype IM from anything else than the device (while of course logged in from it) and you try to view the conversation it appears as a chat with yourself and when you select it a "Chat room creation failed" message comes up.

Things go back to normal if you receive another IM.

Could people check if this is a general problem or it applies only to certain variant or upgrade method?

Anyone noticed that "tel:" links don't work anymore in the browser in PR 1.2? This is really unfortunate because browser-based business apps use it. :-(

Posts: 132 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ asheville NC
How do I access the TM and other symbols ?

Posts: 9 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Nottingham
Hi I've installed auto disconnect but even though it shows in application manager available to uninstall its not showing within my menu.

Posts: 172 | Thanked: 27 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ San Francisco, CA
Originally Posted by nosa101 View Post
Are you using browser switchboard?
I don't think so...is that an app? I just start the app from their icon in my applications "list".