Posts: 11 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ North Carolina
I received the N900 back on 1/5/2010. I really do enjoy the N900 but I really hate AT&T. No 3G in this area. I knew this when I bought it but I love technology and wanted to try it out. The phone is in great condition and I have the box and invoice etc from Newegg.com. I will only ship inside the US...sorry but I can't risk someone getting the phone for free after I paid $574.11
I have paypal or if you live in the area we can meet. I stay in NC
Will send pictures by request or what ever else you need to know

PM sent to you

Originally Posted by quipper8 View Post
PM sent to you
Sent a PM back

Can you email me db8integra at gmail dot com

Sorry everyone it is already sold to quipper8

Well he just got the deal of all deals... unbelievable you sold it THAT cheap. Its worth $100 more

I have one that i wanna sell.. got the device on 12/23/09 its like brand new... used it for a two week and went back on my iphone. hate i dont have 3g on att. Im selling it though only in the US for $350 plus Shipping!!! if anyone is interested please PM me. thanks, ron

Originally Posted by rnbd75 View Post
I have one that i wanna sell.. got the device on 12/23/09 its like brand new... used it for a two week and went back on my iphone. hate i dont have 3g on att. Im selling it though only in the US for $350 plus Shipping!!! if anyone is interested please PM me. thanks, ron
Hi,

I'm very interested in buying the phone. For some reason I can't seem to PM you, so please if you are still interested in selling it contact me via email

gillza at gmail dot com.

if you leave anywhere in the vicinity of The Metropolitan Museum I might be able to pick it up in person and avoid you the shipping haste.
Let me know if you are interested.

Thank you.

If you want to pick it up in long island... I'm fine with that!!!

Originally Posted by gill_za View Post
Hi,

I'm very interested in buying the phone. For some reason I can't seem to PM you, so please if you are still interested in selling it contact me via email

gillza at gmail dot com.

if you leave anywhere in the vicinity of The Metropolitan Museum I might be able to pick it up in person and avoid you the shipping haste.
Let me know if you are interested.

Thank you.

If you want to pick it up in long island... I'm fine with that!!!