My Nokia N9 reboots non-stop. I wanted to change the header title of the feeds with n9tweak. I wanted something like a yellow color, so I looked for the number in the internet. I typed this in the tweak app and than I wanted to reboot the phone. But now it's only rebooting all the time again and again. What shall I do? Do I have to flash the device? (again -.-)

Sorry for my bad english.

Posts: 314 | Thanked: 107 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Bratislava, Slovakia
yup..most likely..

Originally Posted by jleholeho View Post
yup..most likely..
All right. I flashed it again but i only replaced the operating system. It works now fine and I still have all my contacts und pictures. I was lucky.

Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
Originally Posted by buenavista62 View Post
My Nokia N9 reboots non-stop. I wanted to change the header title of the feeds with n9tweak. I wanted something like a yellow color, so I looked for the number in the internet. I typed this in the tweak app and than I wanted to reboot the phone. But now it's only rebooting all the time again and again. What shall I do? Do I have to flash the device? (again -.-)

Sorry for my bad english.
Which code you inserted ?

P.S. For this problem you can write in the N9 QTweak thread...

Originally Posted by Schturman View Post
Which code you inserted ?

P.S. For this problem you can write in the N9 QTweak thread...
First "M", to change the header colors and then F4FA58 (hex code for a color like yellow).

The Following User Says Thank You to buenavista62 For This Useful Post:
First "M", to change the header colors and then F4FA58 (hex code for a color like yellow).
If you did all correctly and still got reboot loop with this color code, probably this color not compatible with the system in this section..

If you did all correctly and still got reboot loop with this color code, probably this color not compatible with the system in this section..
I thought the same. It were better when I selected one of the basic colors like yellow, magenta, cyan. Maybe this should be reported or at least mentioned for other user of this app.

I can't check all colors and will write not compatible colour list.. Sorry..

P.s. Do you used some other tweaks? Maybe reboot loop came from other tweak?

I can't check all colors and will write not compatible colour list.. Sorry..

P.s. Do you used some other tweaks? Maybe reboot loop came from other tweak?
Oh, you did this app?

First, thank you for your work. There is a lot of useful options like saving option for games or installing IM.

I used the usually ones. Like the status bar clock...

Any other programms weren't running at this time. I haven't got Background Changer or something like this.

The Following User Says Thank You to buenavista62 For This Useful Post:
All right. I flashed it again but i only replaced the operating system. It works now fine and I still have all my contacts und pictures. I was lucky.
Hi, I had the same problem with n9tweak, I'm going to flash again my N9 but I have fear to lose my contacts and photos. What do you mean about you only replaced the OS? There are special steps to do that? or is the custom flashing? please help me