Notices

ohhh
still doesn't work well.

I have a problem. I can sand massages but, I can't receive.

whats now??

anyway thanks

Originally Posted by Muzimak View Post
One minor bug I picked up, which was previously fixed and it seems to have returned, Change from 3G to 2G or Wifi leaves the App offline, App reboot fixes it......

One new feature not sure if this is new, tried to screenshot it but it disappeared quick, when U click on Chats, and someone happens to be Writing U a message, the time under the name temporarily disappears and replaced by "Is Writing you a message", super cool man! Thanx Devs
u meean this

picture hosting

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mariam For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Muzimak View Post
One minor bug I picked up, which was previously fixed and it seems to have returned, Change from 3G to 2G or Wifi leaves the App offline, App reboot fixes it......

One new feature not sure if this is new, tried to screenshot it but it disappeared quick, when U click on Chats, and someone happens to be Writing U a message, the time under the name temporarily disappears and replaced by "Is Writing you a message", super cool man! Thanx Devs
Ah... but this remains there even if the person is no longer typing

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ynnad179 For This Useful Post:
app keeps crashing...whenever i receive a message i can read it, but when i answer the app says im "offline"...

maybe reboot fixes, ill keep trying.

seems to be working great so far! Freaking legit update!!! Thanx guyz!! Keep it up!!

Posts: 704 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Johannesburg - South Africa
Originally Posted by ynnad179 View Post
Ah... but this remains there even if the person is no longer typing
So far with me it's been somehow accurate!

One annoying thing, on the standby screen, I like the Green wazzap icon except that if U have 3 messages U see 3 icons, I'm wondering what's gonna happen if U have 100? I think one is enough

Originally Posted by b-rockSA View Post
seems to be working great so far! Freaking legit update!!! Thanx guyz!! Keep it up!!
Lol, just as I said it the app crashed!! Sigh

please give me code for +79265100092...thanks

Can't Send message or receive, the last seen on doesn't appear below the name of the contact ...the red dot doesn't turn yellow or green when a message is sent....rebooted my device many times even i restarted wazapp a number of times but no use....... Wat should i do

reinstall , thats work with me

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp