When you order a N770 you get a coupon code for $10 off the purchase of a N770 or accessories in your email.

** Thank You Coupon **
Save this email and save big on your next order! We appreciate your business, and look forward to your next visit. Please accept this e-coupon* worth $10 off your next order of $50 or more at NokiaUSA.com.

Just enter this code at checkout: RPCOUP

Last edited by briankircho; 2005-11-15 at 16:58.

Posts: 44 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Sep 2005 @ Savannah, GA
Brian,

That's the same code they gave me in my confirmation email. The coding itself probably indicates the buyer already purchased an N770 so it may not benefit anyone else as you're suggesting.

My two cents.

I seem to beable to add the code on any account doesnt matter if they have purchased or not before. Unless they are manually checking the orders I bet it will work.

Can someone try and confirm?

Posts: 26 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Nov 2005 @ OC,California,USA
Dude,its not going to work. Every person gets a different code.

Hey if you want your N770 now and don't want to wait on nokiausa website to order cause they are out of stock. Try to get CompUSA to match the nokia website, they did it for me!!! I got it at compusa for 359.99 not 379.99. It might help if you print out the 359.99 ad on the nokia website, but don't print out the one that said it's out of stock...cause they ain't going to match that for sure.