Active Topics

Notices

Originally Posted by Morpog View Post
Instruction for Flash script:

Create a flash.desktop file in /home/nemo/.local/share/applications/ with content:

Code:
[Desktop Entry]
Type=Application
X-Nemo-Application-Type=no-invoker
Name=Flash
Icon=icon-launcher-default
Exec=/home/nemo/flash.sh
I've also added
Code:
NoDisplay=true
to the desktop file so that the icon does not show in the launcher.

Last edited by breakdafunk; 2014-08-21 at 09:33.

Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Originally Posted by coderus View Post
wrong quote HtheB
of course we can make perfect patch for jolla-mediaplayer, but quasarmx is 1000x better imho
Yes, it IS so much better indeed
Pro version is worth every penny!

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
Yeah with new version of powermenu you can choose hidden shortcuts for buttons only. should it also take effect on selecting shortcuts to menu?

Originally Posted by HtheB View Post
You can control the Jolla music player on the lockscreen with this.
So technically: Yes, you can.
I actually tried to tinker with that app to see how it sends the commands to the musicplayer to switch a song etc and use it the same way but didn't have enough skill to get anything out of it.. :S

However thanks for your replys everyone! I'll have to look into the quasarmx then I think. I hope that it can be controlled easier..

Please let me know if anyone comes up with a solution to skip a song without pulling the phone out of pocket before me! Otherwise I will deliver my solution as soon as I've done it... Thanks!

The Following User Says Thank You to anssi For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by anssi View Post
I actually tried to tinker with that app to see how it sends the commands to the musicplayer to switch a song etc and use it the same way but didn't have enough skill to get anything out of it.. :S
Code:
dbus-send --session --type=method_call --dest=com.jolla.mediaplayer.remotecontrol /com/jolla/mediaplayer/remotecontrol com.jolla.mediaplayer.remotecontrol.Interface.executeCommand string:"next"

The Following User Says Thank You to equeim For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by equeim View Post
Code:
dbus-send --session --type=method_call --dest=com.jolla.mediaplayer.remotecontrol /com/jolla/mediaplayer/remotecontrol com.jolla.mediaplayer.remotecontrol.Interface.executeCommand string:"next"
Mate, you're amazing! <3 Thanks for making my phone complete! And of course thanks to coderus aswell! I hope everyone who has been missing this feature will find this thread...

Posts: 73 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on May 2012 @ THESSALONIKI GREECE
Hi.
After uninstallation touch screen vibration don t work.I remove apps and i do restart lipstick.what else;

Last edited by gaiosgf; 2014-09-11 at 20:38.

Posts: 73 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on May 2012 @ THESSALONIKI GREECE
Originally Posted by gaiosgf View Post
Hi.
After uninstallation touch screen vibration don t work.I remove apps and i do restart lipstick.what else;
please help.
and GPS don t work.what happening?

Last edited by gaiosgf; 2014-09-11 at 22:17.

Posts: 461 | Thanked: 358 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Bilbao (Basque Country [Spain])
Thank you Coderus, and thank you Morpog for your script.

@Coderus:
I suppose that powermenu doesn't consume extra battery (since the system is already always waiting for signals of power button), does it?

@Morpog:
Before reading about the script, I selected Flashlight as the app for double click on power button. Now I can remove that app.
I tried to improve the script but then I see that /sys/kernel/debug/flash_adp1650/mode cannot be read. When launched from his icon, I see it takes some time to disapear from openned apps. I suppose that Jolla UI has a default minimal time wait for apps that cannot be changed. Changing it temporally from the script could be great.

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
@malkavian it have daemon in background which listening for powerkey. Uninstall powermenu to make phone live more.

about script: add NoDisplay=true to desktop file to hide it from launcher.

The Following User Says Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post: