Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 291 | Thanked: 398 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ USA
There must be some changes on the server side which caused youtube video restriction, I am sorry for the late response, but I just have a new 2 days old baby girl and is very busy at the moment. I will try to post a fix ASAP but my priority is for my little me first.. I hope you all can understand.

Last edited by khuong; 2011-10-16 at 16:15.

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to khuong For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by khuong View Post
There must be some changes on the server side which caused youtube video restriction, I am sorry for the late response, but I just have a new 2 days old baby girl and is very busy at the moment. I will try to post a fix ASAP but my priority is for my little me first.. I hope you all can understand.
Congratulations!

The Following User Says Thank You to Acidspunk For This Useful Post:
New updates v0.1.0 has been released to repository, which contains several improvements plus recent youtube video restriction fix.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to khuong For This Useful Post:
Posts: 284 | Thanked: 74 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Wigan, UK
Thanks for the update - I've been waiting to try it lol.

Fantastic application, very fast and has great features. I thank you greatly sir!

I have a question and a little feature request. The question is if im watching a video and pause it and switch to another task on the phone i get little dots appearing, its hard to explain and a screenshot doesnt grab it but i had nvideo open, then opened filebox and in the background of filebox is a 'dotted' picture of the video i was watching. It looks rather artistic done with the dots - thats the only way to explain it, if others are getting it they will know what i mean.

Secondly, is there a way to copy the url of a video. I often send vids to my brother etc. A little more advanced than that would be to share o different places, like facebook, but im not fussed about that, i just want to me able to copy the link.

Once again, excellent work and massive congrats on your new born

Hi
I don't know what I did but now I can't play video in this superb application. When I try to select and play a video its start loading then sais: Video restriction This video is only available in YouTube website.
I can also play videos on Ytube so it is mabye connected.

thanks for help in advance

Originally Posted by luka View Post
Hi
I don't know what I did but now I can't play video in this superb application. When I try to select and play a video its start loading then sais: Video restriction This video is only available in YouTube website.
I can also play videos on Ytube so it is mabye connected.

thanks for help in advance
Have you updated to latest version?
An update v0.1.0 has been released on 10/16/2011 which addressed this issue.

Yes I did
It was working fine till I started to play with new theme harmattan. I have changed something and it stopped working. I cant play and download video in Ytube too so I think it must be connected.
I have tried to reinstall and it didn't help.

I just found NVideo two days ago. (Its pefect!!!)

Last night I upgraded to v0.10, and tried to play the same videos that I played two days ealier
{i.e. Ella Enchanted: "Somebody to love", Trailer, and (I think) "Don't Go Breaking My Heart"}

They now give:
Video restriction:
This video is only available in YouTube website.

Some videos still play correctly.

The Following User Says Thank You to kbyork For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by kbyork View Post
I just found NVideo two days ago. (Its pefect!!!)

Last night I upgraded to v0.10, and tried to play the same videos that I played two days ealier
{i.e. Ella Enchanted: "Somebody to love", Trailer, and (I think) "Don't Go Breaking My Heart"}

They now give:
Video restriction:
This video is only available in YouTube website.

Some videos still play correctly.
I tested that video it played fine without problem.

Posts: 311 | Thanked: 376 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Hungary
Me too, almost all videos say it is only available on youtube website. Also on version 0.1.0. CuteTube-QML works fine with the same video.