Active Topics

Posts: 635 | Thanked: 1,535 times | Joined on Feb 2014 @ Germany
It shows that your phone except for the two spikes is not sleeping. Is the charger connected? Which apps are you running, since you have a very high cpu load. To measure if sleep is working turn the phone on with no running applications and check the sleep stats after ten minutes with mce or SystemDataScope.

Regarding the Mac problem, is everything fine when you use Android?

@rinigus

On the N5 wakelocks are shown at /sys/kernel/debug/wakeup_sources

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mautz For This Useful Post:
Posts: 163 | Thanked: 279 times | Joined on Feb 2017 @ Tbilisi, Georgia (caucasus)
I am not using the phone and there is nothing running on it. In 2 hours i'll be home and i will just reinstall.

Mac is static on every reboot in android.

I want to quickly resolve these issues, because like this post says, it seems it's possible to run Aliendalvik on device running CM13 as base.

this device uses CM13 base and video shows that Aliendalvik is working. We just do not know if video recording and sound work without problem.
https://mobile.twitter.com/Mister1Ma...06267173326848

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to matemana For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,414 | Thanked: 7,547 times | Joined on Aug 2016 @ Estonia
Originally Posted by matemana View Post
I am not using the phone and there is nothing running on it. In 2 hours i'll be home and i will just reinstall.

I want to quickly resolve these issues, because like this post says, it seems it's possible to run Aliendalvik on device running CM13 as base.

this device uses CM13 base and video shows that Aliendalvik is working. We just do not know if video recording and sound work without problem.
According to your graphs:

phone is awake (0% sleep). As mentioned above by @mautz, it maybe due to the charger. Was it charging when you recorded the stats?

As far as I can see, load is low (it uses the smallest available CPU frequency with 3 out of 4 CPUs switched off - hence total CPU usage is 25%)

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rinigus For This Useful Post:

The Moto X Force uses a 3.10 kernel, the N5 uses the older 3.4 kernel. So maybe on the 3.10 kernel AlienDalvik from JollaC or SailfishX are working, which use the same kernel.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mautz For This Useful Post:
Posts: 163 | Thanked: 279 times | Joined on Feb 2017 @ Tbilisi, Georgia (caucasus)
@rinigus

No matter it's charging or not mcetool gives 0 sleep time.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to matemana For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,414 | Thanked: 7,547 times | Joined on Aug 2016 @ Estonia
@rinigus

No matter it's charging or not mcetool gives 0 sleep time.
Then you would have to look into wakelocks, just do it without charging

The Following User Says Thank You to rinigus For This Useful Post:
Does anyone also have issues with poor maps / GPS not being up to date or wrong?

Since 2.1.2.3 navigating in poor maps de facto is not possible anymore although I did touch it since the OTA update to 2.1.2.3.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bomo For This Useful Post:
Please try to disable the Mozilla Services, reboot and test GPS without Mozilla Services. GPS does not work properly with Mozilla Services at the moment, but o don't know why.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mautz For This Useful Post:
Ok, just rebuilt the packages with target 2.1.3.7. Now GPS seems to be completely broken. I hope there will be a solution soon.

The Following User Says Thank You to mautz For This Useful Post:
i reinstalled sfos again. until i did it i tried to run aliendalvik but i could not start it. i tried different versions that one user gave me from original jolla phone and turing phone. sadly we are without AD here on cm13 base.

can you help me to fix bluetooth issue. it does not apear in menu.

also where is torch? it was usefull in eventsview dropdown menu

The Following User Says Thank You to matemana For This Useful Post: