Active Topics

Hello,

I replaced the screen on my n9. I lost the screw that is under the sim card and the one under the flip door. They are Torx+ size 4, 1.4x3.6 (Note the plus)

I have been searching all day and only found one place that sells them and they don't calculate in US dollars and appear a bit sketchy (To me)

If anyone has any sources on the web or know of a place in Arlington VA (DC area) where I can buy some lemme know.

Or if you have a busted n9 maybe I could buy it off you (If you're in the DC area) and use the parts.

Lemme know :-)

I have a set of screws for a n900, 12 in a pack, I guess one will be the same. Cost me about £7 for the set, so if u want them I can find out how much shipping would be.

Posts: 889 | Thanked: 2,087 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Manchester
Did you google M1.4x3.6 (i.e. with the M)?

A quick search brought up the following (in stock) straight away.

https://stellatech.com/nokia-n97-n97...en,809054.html

Last edited by mrsellout; 2013-04-26 at 14:54.

All,

I ordered the screws mentioned above from the link. Got them in about three or for days. Even though most of the site was in another language I would recommend them. Haven't got home yet to see if they work. I'll let y'all know and thanks! ! ! !

Ok due to the language barrier I only ordered one screw. Dammit. I'll order more. The one screw fits perfect though.