Notices

Originally Posted by Phaze94 View Post
Would it be possible to map "select" to a key? There are some games that I have that NEED the "select" button such as kirby to remove his abilities, and pokemon to organize folders.
In the gnuboy.rc file:
bind <key> +select

Installed it last night, it's working really well (even on my 770 tablet, which seems to have stopped reading MMC cards, so I have no virtual memory extension.)

Thanks!

N770 ordered 6/27/07
Arrived 7/3/07

The Following User Says Thank You to Slakker For This Useful Post:
any news on this one? i am trying to get it running on n900, although there is no option to change the directional keys, this one is already way better than VGB.

fast and accurate gfx/sfx. please consider a version for n900

Originally Posted by widardd View Post
any news on this one? i am trying to get it running on n900, although there is no option to change the directional keys, this one is already way better than VGB.

fast and accurate gfx/sfx. please consider a version for n900
About all I want out of a GB emulator that VGB doesn't do is a speed/turbo button (toggle). Makes GB RPG's far more playable. Does it have this option? I'll probably have a look in a couple weeks if so.

EDIT: Well there you go, got it running nearly flawlessly on N900, with speed and everything. Will upload some info on how another day. Protip: Have a look in /etc/gnuboy.rc You'll simply need to add some more binds (Ie. bind left +left).

Last edited by IzzehO; 2011-05-25 at 14:54.

Posts: 323 | Thanked: 189 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Brazil
I'm saddened that this never got upped to the repositories. The version I got (0.3.1) has a better sound emulation then VGB and does not have the bug that if you hit A while holding B, B stops responding (and vice-versa).
The one with savestates must be a lot better!

Did anyone save this by any chance?

The Following User Says Thank You to Temporal For This Useful Post: