Notices

Originally Posted by timothay View Post
black screen problem here too!
to resolve the black screen you have to have root on your phone , and then you must enter in x terminal and type :

root

apt-get install qtquickcompat

Posts: 466 | Thanked: 335 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Vienna, Austria
Originally Posted by mdeacu View Post
i`m getting a white screen and i can't install " apt-get install libqtm-11 " because : apt-get install libqtm-11
didn't fix this. It says some packages have unmet dependencies: libtqm-11-declarative and libqtm-11-versit
and "E: broken packages"
I have this very same problem.

Originally Posted by mdeacu View Post
and i can't install Qt hot fixes , because it tells me that i need libqt4-bearer-hotfix

please tell me if i need any catalogs for application manager.
...but this one is easy to fix: no, you don't need an additional catalogue to just:

sudo gainroot
apt-get install libqt4-bearer-hotfix

and then install Qt hotfixes as linked on fmobi homepage.

That eliminated the black screen problem for me, only to get me to the white screen, where I landed at your above issue...

What is with those darn:
unmet dependencies: libtqm-11-declarative and libqtm-11-versit
and "E: broken packages"
???

Can someone please tell us how to get over all those differently-coloured screens with no facebook in them?

people with screen troubles, uninstall fmobi, go into FAM - faster application manager - and install Twingo and pgz Space Invader.
These 2 programs will install everything u need to running fmobi FLAWLESS... this is the noob way, but works + u gain a great game and the best twitter client :P
Then install fmobi and be happy

The Following User Says Thank You to amadeukaos For This Useful Post:
Posts: 138 | Thanked: 85 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Finland
Originally Posted by amadeukaos View Post
people with screen troubles, uninstall fmobi, go into FAM - faster application manager - and install Twingo and pgz Space Invader.
These 2 programs will install everything u need to running fmobi FLAWLESS... this is the noob way, but works + u gain a great game and the best twitter client :P
I can confirm that this actually works!

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Twitter client is called "twimgo"?!?

Posts: 466 | Thanked: 335 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Vienna, Austria
Originally Posted by amadeukaos View Post
Thanks for the pointer. Btw, when pointing to an app, it's always nice to add the information that it's in extras-devel!
In the community repos there's a Twitter client called "tweego", but I guess you mean TwiMgo (with an M, not N). It can be downloaded here.
When I tried to install it, I got this message, that I am by know well acquainted with:
"unmet dependency: libqtm-11-declarative"
installing that failed with 5 other unmet depdcies for that.
Nice.

Last edited by bennypr0fane; 2011-08-18 at 21:30.

Originally Posted by bennypr0fane View Post

When I tried to install it, I got this message, that I am by know well acquainted with:
"unmet dependency: libqtm-11-declarative"
installing that failed with 5 other unmet depdcies for that.
Nice.
thats why I told to install via FAM, so it will install all the dependencies automaticly and NOT "downloading directly the .deb and open with app manager or install via xterm" like you did

Sorry if I forgot to tell that these apps are in extra-devel, but im curious, first thing that I did when I got n900 was add ALL the repositories, LOL

And sorry, I never know if its with N or M... english is not my native language :P

Hope you can solve your problem

Last edited by amadeukaos; 2011-08-18 at 23:06.

Hi i tried to apt-get remove fmobi on my N900 and i got this:
/home/user # apt-get remove fmobi
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
The following packages will be REMOVED:
fmobi
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 1 to remove and 8 not upgraded.
After this operation, 2449kB disk space will be freed.
Do you want to continue [Y/n]? y
dpkg: parse error, in file `/var/lib/dpkg/status' near line 26419 package `digiaatscene':
newline in field name `rA+vL+9QCVFxcvCkvL+9YTk4OCQQCKCoqgl6vh9FoxPPnz+H3 +1FRUYGSkhJo'
E: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (2)
any solutions? thx

Posts: 47 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Scarbrough
Yes Yes finally it started working....
okey first i uninstalled fmobi
then went in x term and installed that libqtm 11 with root privilages....

i mean with sudo gainroot in xterm...
then went to app manager and installed qt hotfixies... then installed fmobi from xterm with sudo gainroot enabled...

and now it is working perfectly....

suddenly fmobi is not working.i installed it.got the white screen problem.fixd it.then used it.loved it.suddenly its not working.i log in but cant view profile or anythng.it says cannot view ....error try again. what shud i do? uninstalled it and installed it agn.same problem

Tags
broken, dead horse, facebook client, freeriders, gimme gimme