Posts: 590 | Thanked: 475 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ New York City
Originally Posted by chillip View Post
Yes, it should work without problems.
It does on my PR1.2 N9, thanks for such a great app.

My only request for future updates would be for the text of the day to be above or below the date. So instead of showing the icon for the 4th as a "4", it says "Sunday" as well somehow. I'm not very good at knowing which day of the week dates are!

Thanks again

Originally Posted by AndyNokia232 View Post
It does on my PR1.2 N9, thanks for such a great app.

My only request for future updates would be for the text of the day to be above or below the date. So instead of showing the icon for the 4th as a "4", it says "Sunday" as well somehow. I'm not very good at knowing which day of the week dates are!

Thanks again
I'll think about it - the images would have to be created on the device itself which may be tricky in some cases (issues with different text lengths and how well it will look).

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chillip For This Useful Post:
Unfortunately that's not possible. The feed expects a time entry and it sorts the entries according to this time.
But if the feed knows that an event is "all day" event can't it just hide the time info?

But this is a minor thing. I can live with it.

Hmm that's odd. The body area usually contains the description of the event so maybe it's worth to check if that particular event has a description set (maybe only a space). You should be able to hide the description via the template support (set the body to an empty string - i.e. "").
I use Google calendar synced with N9.

It seems that if I create any event ("all day" or regular) in Google it will have this empty line. If I create the event with N9 there is no empty line. I see no description anywhere and I don't enter it. Can this be fixed and can you check what is causing it?

Did some more testing. It seems that Google or N9 adds an empty Space in description field. Not sure who is to blame here. Have to report a bug.

The Following User Says Thank You to Paapaa For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Paapaa View Post
But if the feed knows that an event is "all day" event can't it just hide the time info?

But this is a minor thing. I can live with it.
No, the home screen does not offer this functionality.

Originally Posted by Paapaa View Post
I use Google calendar synced with N9.

It seems that if I create any event ("all day" or regular) in Google it will have this empty line. If I create the event with N9 there is no empty line. I see no description anywhere and I don't enter it. Can this be fixed and can you check what is causing it?

Did some more testing. It seems that Google or N9 adds an empty Space in description field. Not sure who is to blame here. Have to report a bug.
I'll trim white-spaces in the description in the next version so that should work around this issue.

No, the home screen does not offer this functionality.
Ok.

I'll trim white-spaces in the description in the next version so that should work around this issue.
Great, thanks!

The Following User Says Thank You to Paapaa For This Useful Post:
My N9 tells me there is an update for Organiser Feed - what's new?

Thanks

Posts: 123 | Thanked: 108 times | Joined on Oct 2008 @ Prague, Czech
In first: big thanks to author. It's a shame that Nokia did not do it.
Next thanks for quick support for a new Birthday Calendar in PR1.2.

I have one wish: is possible make : optional: hide "All day: " text in aggregate mode? Without time in field, it is all day. It is clear to me. I have special calendar with :Names: for each day and this text is redundant and ugly if repeated. Optional hiding is good idea. If possible ..

Next is discussion: Tasks.

If i have EVENT "call mom in Friday 17:00" - this must be shown in Friday 17:00. This is clear.

If i have TASK "Do something with dead-line 1.4.2012 17:00", should be displayed each :today: for me as command "don't sleep, DO IT!". If it is shown only in 1.4.2012, i do it in last time. Yes, i know, everyone is perform a task exactly before dead-line. :-) Task is not event in dead-line. Task have dead-line and before it is many days of hard-work.
Calendar on N9 don't know something other then dead-line day-time. The only option is shown it in :today: if :now: is before "dead-line day". It is not necessary to shown in the next/following days. Maybe only in "dead-line day".

And what about support for tasks without date? I should do it, but no dead-line exists. Be nice see it on event screen in :today: as command: if you have spare time, do IT. :-) Nice be : optionaly: displayed. Other users have different needs.

I know, work on event screen must be kind of a magic. I would not have done it. :-)

PS: sorry for my ugly english. & Thanks for localize your apps to my language (czech). Translation is important.

PPS: Have you some way for donate ? Would not it be much from me, but for a couple of beers would be enough. :-)

Posts: 33 | Thanked: 19 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Germany

Thanks
You can go in Store and search after Organiser feed. Go into app page and you can see what's changed/added in the new version.

Thanks
See https://gitorious.org/harmattan-orga...ttan/changelog for a somewhat detailed changelog

Originally Posted by Kaacz View Post
I have one wish: is possible make : optional: hide "All day: " text in aggregate mode? Without time in field, it is all day. It is clear to me. I have special calendar with :Names: for each day and this text is redundant and ugly if repeated. Optional hiding is good idea. If possible ..
I'll add templating support for the aggregate view mode to make this possible.

And what about support for tasks without date? I should do it, but no dead-line exists. Be nice see it on event screen in :today: as command: if you have spare time, do IT. :-) Nice be : optionaly: displayed. Other users have different needs.
That's already implemented in the development version (available in the master branch on Gitorious). I haven't made a prerelease of this yet though.

If i have TASK "Do something with dead-line 1.4.2012 17:00", should be displayed each :today: for me as command "don't sleep, DO IT!". If it is shown only in 1.4.2012, i do it in last time. Yes, i know, everyone is perform a task exactly before dead-line. :-) Task is not event in dead-line. Task have dead-line and before it is many days of hard-work.
Calendar on N9 don't know something other then dead-line day-time. The only option is shown it in :today: if :now: is before "dead-line day". It is not necessary to shown in the next/following days. Maybe only in "dead-line day".
I'm not entirely sure what you mean. Could you post an example of what you are seeing and what you would expect to see instead?

PS: sorry for my ugly english. & Thanks for localize your apps to my language (czech). Translation is important.
The Czech translation was contributed by nijel (https://gitorious.org/~nijel) so you should thank him (I'm not sure if he is a member of these forums).

PPS: Have you some way for donate ? Would not it be much from me, but for a couple of beers would be enough. :-)
Thanks, feel free to PM me and I can provide you with my PayPal address.

Thanks to your app I can do away with PR1.2's lame attempt. After updating to 1.2, I saw events were in the feed, but I couldn't do anything with them, in other words, the events listed were not dynamic, pressing them did nothing.

With your app, pressing on them takes you to that exact event's details in the Calendar application.