Closed Thread
Posts: 3,159 | Thanked: 2,023 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Finland
Originally Posted by craftyguy View Post
That's why I was trying to ask nicely that some Nokia employee would please enlighten us on what the update really was

It seemed to touch a lot of core paclages, I'm just curious is all. I don't want to start any trouble :P
so no one has asked nicely before? where would that sudden change of mind become?

that is (unfortunately) a tradition. I am really satisfied that major update was documented really well. rather that than couple lines per every small update.
If the link doesn't help, just use
Google Custom Search

The Following User Says Thank You to ossipena For This Useful Post:
Nothing in the UK yet.

Posts: 455 | Thanked: 278 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Oregon, USA
Originally Posted by ossipena View Post
so no one has asked nicely before? where would that sudden change of mind become?

that is (unfortunately) a tradition. I am really satisfied that major update was documented really well. rather that than couple lines per every small update.

No... no one has ever asked nicely before

Posts: 1,338 | Thanked: 1,055 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ California, USA / Jordan
lol I love the fact that there are 357+ people viewing this thread.. waiting patiently. :P

Exciting stuff ;-)

Posts: 295 | Thanked: 73 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Manchester, UK
Originally Posted by davemoir View Post
Nothing in the UK yet.
Lol i thought it was just manchester

Posts: 17 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Norway
If you go to the App Manager then you will see that you can download Nokia N900 firmware update 3.2010.02-8.002 which is a minor update that prepares a major update that will bring Qt to the internet tablet. The major N900 update should be release by the end of the February, but you should ask Peter from Maemo for more information.

The N900 PR1.1.1 V3.2010.02.8 comes with updates to the browser, operator wizard, Open GL ES 2.0, Hildon UI, WiFi, flasher, Skype, and the Call UI among others. There is no official changelog at the moment so you should read more at the Maemo.org forums where the community tries to discover what’s new in this update.

--
http://www.softsailor.com/news/17639...-download.html

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to tgrim For This Useful Post:
Does each country have its own server or something?

Posts: 99 | Thanked: 25 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ shanghai , China
the only thing I noticed are microb is smoother and media player sound lounder . I wish the wifi bug can be fixed by this tiny update .

Posts: 15 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Orlando, FL
this update might have something to do with the ovi store. Just noticed a few paid MMS things in there, and some speedracer episodes. Didnt notice those before.

Closed Thread

Tags
firmware, my n900 is allergic, no soup for you!, panicky in the uk, pr1.1.1, updates r kewl, whining about whiners, yay - an update