Thank you for offering your help, someone with insight in the internel mechanics of Android can surely help

Our main problem is the SafetyNet Check, how can Signature Spoofing help to bypass or pass the checks?

Signature Spoofing is for microG to spoof original Google Play Services.

Then with "microG Services Core" and "microG DroidGuard Helper" installed and su binary removed you can pass SafetyNet Check.

Is the DroidGuard Helper working for KitKat now? In the bug reports of microG regarding DroidGuard there are comments it isn't working for KitKat devices, and the Android Runtime of SailfishOS is based on KitKat.

But I'm willing to test this way, perhaps I find the time this evening

Yes, microG DroidGuard Helper 0.1.0-4 works also on old Android versions.

The Following User Says Thank You to ale5000 For This Useful Post:
Sorry for the late response, but I was able to install microg now. Signatur Spoofing is enabled, too. If I start Pokemon Go now and select to use my google account I get just a black window with the title microG Services Core, does anybody know what I can do now? If looking in logcat it seems to be the AccountPickerActivity.

Edit: I've tried several SafetyNet Test Apps, none of them seems to get a result, trey all keep loading when running the test. In logcat there is no error while running the test, so something seems to be not working in AlienDalvik with DroidGuard Helper.

Last edited by balta; 2017-02-18 at 00:55.

using the latest preview version of microg safetynet ist working but failing how can I debug that?

Originally Posted by balta View Post
using the latest preview version of microg safetynet ist working but failing how can I debug that?
For Pokémon Go you don't need to pass the CTS profile match, if it is the only one that don't pass you are already OK.

Basic Integrity is failing, too.

Besides that I have still the problems to select my google account. I tried with a fresh trainer account and there I get a authentication failure (because of SafetyNet I think)

Posts: 191 | Thanked: 271 times | Joined on Mar 2015 @ Germany
a little bit offtopic.
i hope its okay.
since last update from threema app (version 3.1.)
push service dont work with microg.
anybody the same issue?

edit:

solved: i installed threema app again now everything is fine...

Last edited by monkeyisland; 2017-03-06 at 07:02.

Originally Posted by balta View Post
Basic Integrity is failing, too.

Besides that I have still the problems to select my google account. I tried with a fresh trainer account and there I get a authentication failure (because of SafetyNet I think)
I have found the problem, SELinux is causing problem to microG DroidGuard Helper, so SafetyNet fail.

Installing "microG DroidGuard Helper 0.1.0-4" as system app fix the problem.