Notices

Posts: 518 | Thanked: 334 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ italy
Originally Posted by kroll View Post
yep, alpha version of my theme will be available today.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ibq4bltuz8
gorgeus!!!

Posts: 1,359 | Thanked: 717 times | Joined on May 2009 @ ...standing right behind you...
Originally Posted by Kroll View Post
Yep, alpha version of my theme will be available today.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ibq4BLtuz8
That's right... T-0 ;-)
AutoScan, Diablo5 Theme, Dialcentral, DragLock, EmelFM2, FlipClock, gPodder, Headphoned, Knots 2, Maemo Mapper, mPlayer, openNTPD, OpenSSH, Panucci, Personal Launcher, QuickNote, Seqretary, SlideLock, Telescope, YellowNotes

Posts: 637 | Thanked: 445 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Kaliningrad, Russia
DO NOT FORGET TO REBOOT your tablet after installation.

Kroll,

First off, thanks for the release! it looks great!

However I seem to have a bug that does not seem present in your demo video the upper left corner of my screen seems to be off. In the first screenshot The statusbar is not aligned all the way to the left, and you can see the Home menu in the space where it should be. And the second screenshot the upper left is just blank, where sometimes it has the app-switcher icon, however pressing it does not do anything.

Other than that, thanks it looks great!
Attached Images

Last edited by mrlanrat; 2010-05-09 at 22:09.

Posts: 637 | Thanked: 445 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Kaliningrad, Russia
app-switcher icon shows only if you have more then one application running. I will see what I can do to make it "seems to be on".
about applets - if you have less then 7 applets - they move to the right. Should i make two packages for 6 applets and 7 applets? It's not a right way
and black input lines in your browser... I don't know how to make it white back without changing input area color in other places (if I'll do it — you will not able to see what u typing in other places...)

Last edited by Kroll; 2010-05-09 at 23:13.

Posts: 1,359 | Thanked: 717 times | Joined on May 2009 @ ...standing right behind you...
Originally Posted by Kroll View Post
and black input lines in your browser... I don't know how to make it white back without changing input area color in other places (if I'll do it — you will not able to see what u typing in other places...)
I got used to it really fast. Love the theme.
AutoScan, Diablo5 Theme, Dialcentral, DragLock, EmelFM2, FlipClock, gPodder, Headphoned, Knots 2, Maemo Mapper, mPlayer, openNTPD, OpenSSH, Panucci, Personal Launcher, QuickNote, Seqretary, SlideLock, Telescope, YellowNotes

hey Kroll you did a great job! thx a lot. however, i noticed that there was no way to get back to the desktop once an application is loaded. Maybe it's gonna be better if you leave the app-switcher working as on OS2008.

Originally Posted by izzox View Post
hey Kroll you did a great job! thx a lot. however, i noticed that there was no way to get back to the desktop once an application is loaded. Maybe it's gonna be better if you leave the app-switcher working as on OS2008.
On the appswitcher screen - just tap anywhere on the screen where there is no application thumbnail.

Last edited by silvermountain; 2010-05-12 at 05:25.

Originally Posted by silvermountain View Post
On the appswitcher screen - just tap anywhere on the screen where there is no application thumbnail.
I'm afraid that nothing happens. I think that I've installed the 1st version. could u direct me to the link of the last version, and to the link of telescope too? pliz?

I reinstalled it, but still having the same problem.
pliz help.

Tags
maemo4, theme release