Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 2,154 | Thanked: 2,186 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Hellsinki, Finland
Hello everybody.

Version 1.3 is available @ extras -repository.

However, I've uploaded the version 1.6-6 to extras-testing. This version includes a bunch of new icons here and there, custom transitions and some other minor tweaks. See screenshots below:

Currently available @ extras-testing. Please test and vote! Thanks.

Credits for SMS icons goes to D4rKlar.
Credits for custom transitions goes to MohammadAG.

After installing and selecting this theme to use (or upgrading the old one) it's absolutely important to do a reboot to make all changes visible!

.deb-file for manual installation is available at:
http://repository.maemo.org/extras-d...plastic-theme/

Color variations of this theme (just deb-file for manual installation):
- blue variation (blue highlights etc): http://www.firenote.com/D-Iivil/plas..._1.6-6_all.deb
- orange variation (orange highligts, icons etc): http://www.firenote.com/D-Iivil/plas..._1.6-6_all.deb

80's style stadium rock is back - FIRENOTE
Hi-Octane heavy metal - FORCE MAJEURE

Last edited by d-iivil; 2010-06-24 at 10:05.

The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to d-iivil For This Useful Post:
Posts: 75 | Thanked: 18 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Malta
very nice good work as always.

Posts: 195 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Switzerland
ou nice Icons-site.. the third one in this screen in a white theme will be great....
Attached Images

The Following User Says Thank You to PipoXtreme For This Useful Post:
Posts: 275 | Thanked: 389 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Sydney
Best theme for th N900 so far! Only one little change. I would prefer having no background for the close icon (or any icon in the top right). Or otherwise have these icons centered on the backgound. I hope you get what I mean.

Very nice ...

Originally Posted by GreatGonzo View Post
I would prefer having no background for the close icon (or any icon in the top right).
Was thinking about this too. Now it's bit too close to an-DOID theme since same kind of box is used in the background of close -icon. I'll remove those in next release.

Just noticed that I need to fix web browsers loading indicator. It's hardly visible at the moment

Another little thing I noticed. Highlights are blue but notification banners are kind of amber in colour. I think they should use the same colour.

Originally Posted by GreatGonzo View Post
Another little thing I noticed. Highlights are blue but notification banners are kind of amber in colour. I think they should use the same colour.
All highlights are light gray. Blue is only used as active text colour. I like to keep notifications as they are in original themes (yellow / orange).

Anyway, version 1.3 is now available @ extras-devel which includes several visibility fixes. After upgarding you have to re-select the theme and MUST do a reboot for all changes to be visible.

Thanks. I updated straight away. Sorry by "highlights" I was referring to desktop widgets when they are selected (light blue).