Closed Thread
Posts: 22 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Accra, Ghana
Originally Posted by tonypower88 View Post
donation link now is removed on http://wazapp.im/
Its still there

Posts: 704 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Johannesburg - South Africa
Yeah it's still there. Guys if this works as planned is N9 still dead? Cuz think we'll be on par with everybody else, what else do we neeed?

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by Muzimak View Post
Yeah it's still there. Guys if this works as planned is N9 still dead? Cuz think we'll be on par with everybody else, what else do we neeed?
Sorry, but the N9 never was a dead device. Just look at the kids in this thread screaming for N9 software.

It's alive.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Yep, the N9 is far from dead. With Wazapp, only "must have" app I'd like is Shazam/SoundHound or some other music reckognitioning app

i wanna say to someone here .. you diiiiiiiiie
and for those asking for the time for whatsapp to be ready .. enjoy ur self and live ur life .. sooooooon u will get ur whaaaaazzzzzap

Posts: 704 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Johannesburg - South Africa
I think it will be official then, we not dead, we have everything else they have, others shouldbe minor stuff to port..

I only want Tapatalk after whatsapp then I'm cool.

By the way guys, this site has inspired me a lot, what course do I have to study to be able to write/design apps like most of you here?

I'm a Qualified Graphic Designer by Proffession, so I think the 2 combined together can help come up with super Apps

Originally Posted by Muzimak View Post
I think it will be official then, we not dead, we have everything else they have, others shouldbe minor stuff to port..

I only want Tapatalk after whatsapp then I'm cool.

By the way guys, this site has inspired me a lot, what course do I have to study to be able to write/design apps like most of you here?

I'm a Qualified Graphic Designer by Proffession, so I think the 2 combined together can help come up with super Apps
Download the Qt SDK and you can start urself up

Theres lots of documentation available on the web and on this forum

Also look into Python and PyQT as they are popular to use, as well as QML from a UI perspective

Post a new thread on the Devel section and ask for some starting points

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

N900 Conversations Wiki Page

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to godofwar424 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 22 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Accra, Ghana
We would really appreciate an update!

The Following User Says Thank You to Kinggene For This Useful Post:
Posts: 304 | Thanked: 266 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Apeldoorn area, Netherlands
Originally Posted by Kinggene View Post
We would really appreciate an update!
I doubt he actually reads this forum a lot right now. If hes still working at this time he only gets online to post an update. Just sit tight and hold steady

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wreck For This Useful Post:
Posts: 54 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Buenos Aires, Argentina
Sorry i just had to do it

Closed Thread

Tags
galal-t is da, kindergarten, mastar, new tmo low, shameful, tmo not cake, trollfest, whiny_girls