Active Topics

Posts: 26 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Prague, Czech republic
Crappy pics or fake. New color is VERY unlikely. Anyway, wouldn't buy this. The price is ridiculous. At these days you can get 16GB here for little less than 400USD.

the picture colours are a bit off, however the headsets are normal I got the exact same ones with mine and I bought it from nokia them selves (I guess different areas have different accessories included with the package). The spec are a bit off as well I think they just didn't key it in correctly.

I suggest you buy it from them and sue them for not getting the 1.5 ghs processor and the memory card slot :P

Posts: 405 | Thanked: 961 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ London, UK
The headphones are the N900 ones (have had Polish, Finnish and Austrian N9s, all came with crappy-style not inner-ear style), the power adaptor is a UK one, which was never officially packaged with any N9 obv., the cyan is just darker due to different lighting, the rubber case is black but it should be blue if it came officially, I think? I'd guess that they've just sourced everything separately rather than this being an official bundle, but everything is probably legit (except the 1.5ghz and memory slot!)