Posts: 415 | Thanked: 161 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ San Francisco, CA
Originally Posted by Akkumaru View Post
It only rebooted once, then i applied it again and never randomly reboots again. With normal usage, it can last for 2 days tops. With extensive usage, it can last for 1 day tops, if lucky. High usage usually gets me about 12 hours.
So the battery life improved greatly right?

Also, is this generally a bigger risk than OCing the N900?

Last edited by automagic68; 2012-12-24 at 04:30.

Originally Posted by automagic68 View Post
So the battery life improved greatly right?

Also, is this generally a bigger risk than OCing the N900?
I've never owned an N900, so not sure.

The battery life isn't improved. Without OC, normal usage I get a week (true story), and high usage was about 2 days. Without OC + kb, normal usage is 4 days and high usage is about a day. Since I use the kb greatly, with OC i usually get half a day high usage and a day normal usage. However, battery life problems is fixed by having a portable charger by my side all the time :P

The highest OC I can get is only 1.375 Ghz. I've tried 1.38 Ghz a couple of times with different voltage but it's always stuck. I wonder if anyone has gotten higher?

I'm in the same boat as you: 1.375 GHz is the highest stable clock speed I've found.

I installed according to the guidelines but to me it is written "Failed to execute loader" and sends me back to the download page. What should I do?Thanks

Posts: 697 | Thanked: 137 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Hillerød, DK
Originally Posted by Akkumaru View Post
The highest OC I can get is only 1.375 Ghz. I've tried 1.38 Ghz a couple of times with different voltage but it's always stuck. I wonder if anyone has gotten higher?
How do you get that high? Just bypassing the warnings like "This combination probably chrashed" or...?

My max without bypassing warnings is 1.195 Ghz no matter how high I set the Voltage (meaning even bypassing the max. 1375000 (without warning)) !

Last edited by Garp; 2012-12-31 at 11:27.

Originally Posted by Garp View Post
How do you get that high? Just bypassing the warnings like "This combination probably chrashed" or...?

My max without bypassing warnings is 1.195 Ghz no matter how high I set the Voltage (meaning even bypassing the max. 1375000 (without warning)) !
Yeah, you have to bypass the warnings to overclock this high. My device is rock solid at 1.375 GHz and has been for several months.

Custom Voltage is activated
My other settings are voltage = 1375000
Both smart reflexes are 'on'
Opptimizer version = 1.2.7
kernel module number = 1.5.4

These numbers work for me, but devices may vary. Do at your own risk!

The Following User Says Thank You to Hacker For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Garp View Post

YOU HAVE TO BE VERY CAREFUL! However, I love to be crazy and try to get the best. Remember when the N900 got 1.4 Ghz? That was crazy! Anyway, I have never got the warning "This combination probably crashed".. Remember this when overclocking: Your mileage may vary.

The Following User Says Thank You to Akkumaru For This Useful Post:
Kinda strange, my both N9 works pretty well at 1.35Ghz @ 1.3v...

I want overclock to 1.1 Ghz, which the best configuration to use?