Notices

Is there anyway Words With Friends might some day be available for the n900? It's a really cool, fairly simple game. Coolest thing is that it allows you to play with anyone in the world, as well as friends. A few of my family members are constantly playing with each other via their iPhones... Would be even cooler if, not only could I play it, but play it with them.

Not sure if any of this is possible, but thanks!

The Following User Says Thank You to KD Epic For This Useful Post:
Posts: 323 | Thanked: 118 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Australia
It would be something that Newtoy would have to do considering they are the developers of Words with Friends. I am not sure if there are any free alternatives that could be made to work on Maemo either.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RipTorn For This Useful Post:
From the sounds of it, it would only be worthwhile to do if you could play against iphone users.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to -AEnubis- For This Useful Post:
Posts: 104 | Thanked: 43 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ St. Paul, MN
It's on android as well.

Posts: 2,225 | Thanked: 3,822 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Florida
Does Android/iPhone let you run the various tracing tools on a program, if rooted/jailbroken? Then someone could at least see what the "outside" events for the app are. The internal workings can probably be cloned, if you know how it communicates with other apps.

Posts: 8 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Jun 2009 @ Minneapolis, MN
I'm playing Words With Friends v 3.25 under NITDroid on my N900... It crashes when I use the IM chat but otherwise seems to work and play great...!

Posts: 187 | Thanked: 162 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Sunny Woollahra
I am playing the Facebook version in MicroB.

It says the browser is unsupported - click OK; then use "copy / paste" with mouse / pointer to move / select letters.