.54 fix the problem.

Thanks.

Will test to see for other thing (s).

Greetings.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to s4br0s0 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
Originally Posted by ceene View Post
Hi!

I don't believe I'll be able to migrate protocols... at least not for now.

I'd be very very grateful if any of you is able to provide me with any kind of documentation on the new protocol.

Regards
You can live with WA12 while it live, and migrate to new protocol using libwa (it will be done sooner or later)

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 16 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Jan 2015 @ россия
who tested it have bugs?

The Following User Says Thank You to fenik2089 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 141 | Thanked: 190 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Barcelona - Spain
Thanks to Scorpius for creating Yappari and all the versions and support he has done, and thank you ceene for being the new maintainership!

Double blue tick is a nice new feature. Thanks for the updates.

Saludos desde Barcelona.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fatalist For This Useful Post:
Posts: 20 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on May 2013 @ Valencia, Venezuela
Muy buenas actualizaciones, gracias de verdad, pero una pregunta, para la proxima versión se puede corregir el color azul del double tick? Es decir, un poco mas claro. Se que ya habian tratado este tema 2 updates atras. Gracias.

The Following User Says Thank You to marczolano For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,236 | Thanked: 1,278 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Balochistan
I heard that whatsapp is now blocking users which are using 3rd party clients like Yappari? Is anyone got blocked recently?

The Following User Says Thank You to panjgoori For This Useful Post:
Posts: 207 | Thanked: 967 times | Joined on Apr 2014 @ Madrid, Spain
Originally Posted by marczolano View Post
Muy buenas actualizaciones, gracias de verdad, pero una pregunta, para la proxima versión se puede corregir el color azul del double tick? Es decir, un poco mas claro. Se que ya habian tratado este tema 2 updates atras. Gracias.
Hola,

¿Qué versión utilizas? En las últimas dos versiones ya he aclarado el color. Puedes comparar el viejo con el nuevo aquí:

https://github.com/agamez/yappari/co...2824c772bbf87a

¿Sigue siendo oscuro? A mí me gusta ahora, pero no me importa cambiarlo.

If any of you want to change blue doble tick icon with another, you can do so by overwriting /usr/share/yappari/icons/17x13/yappari-bluedoublecheck.png with your custom image (a .png file of 17x13 pixels dimension); but I may do it myself for next release.

Saludos!

The Following User Says Thank You to ceene For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by ceene View Post

Also, Yappari isn't still able to notify the other party of the conversation that we have read their messages, so from 1.1.52 you can see blue checks but they won't see them yet.
I would prefer to go on without sending "blue check confirmation", as it is right now. Or at least, if at some time it is included, it would be nice to make it optional.

Thank you for all your and scorpion's efforts!!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to antviro For This Useful Post:
Posts: 20 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on May 2013 @ Valencia, Venezuela
Hola, tengo la última versión y de verdad si que cambió, pues fue una confusión jaja, es que andaba con el brillo de la pantalla al minimo cuando actualicé y no se notaba el cambio por lo oscuro, apenas subí el brillo a la mitad, y si, si se ve claro los doble checks. Tambien pensé en cambiarlo manualmente pero me di cuenta que ya no hacia falta. Gracias.

Posts: 207 | Thanked: 967 times | Joined on Apr 2014 @ Madrid, Spain
Originally Posted by antviro View Post
I would prefer to go on without sending "blue check confirmation", as it is right now. Or at least, if at some time it is included, it would be nice to make it optional.

Thank you for all your and scorpion's efforts!!
Well, I am not sure I'll be able to implement that, but when (and if) I do, I'll make both features optional but dependent, i.e. either you send and receive confirmation, or yo do not send nor receive it.

That is what is fair, although for now I've chosen to release the code in only one direction because it's the only thing I've been able to implement, so we are all enjoying some unfairness because technically I haven't been able to implement the other side of the software.

Tags
whatsapp, yappari