Active Topics

Posts: 308 | Thanked: 299 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Graveyard
One SIM slot says WCDMA/GMS while the other one is just GSM capable?

Alleged photo of a Nokia Lumia 950 prototype pops up

An alleged photo of Nokia Lumia 950 prototype has emerged, thus pointing at what could be the Finnish company's upcoming flagship. Accompanying the photo were some rumored details on the upcoming device, whose name subtly harks back at the good old days of Nokia N95

The Nokia Lumia 950 is reportedly going to feature an AMOLED display with a resolution of 1280x768 pixels. The display is reportedly sporting similar PureMotion HD tech as the one found in the Nokia Lumia 920.

The Nokia Lumia 950's camera is tipped to pack a larger sensor than its competitors'. Xenon flash, lossless zoom, oversampling, video stabilization, and superb low-light performance are among the camera's rumored features.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
I'm just realized I'm too cool for this thread. I just want to make sure you are aware of my new coolness.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2013-04-03 at 11:31.

I'm hot

Posts: 1,873 | Thanked: 4,529 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ North Potomac MD
At the risk of being off topic

I'm milk toast.

Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
Originally Posted by ranbaxy View Post
Alleged photo of a Nokia Lumia 950 prototype pops up

An alleged photo of Nokia Lumia 950 prototype has emerged, thus pointing at what could be the Finnish company's upcoming flagship. Accompanying the photo were some rumored details on the upcoming device, whose name subtly harks back at the good old days of Nokia N95

The Nokia Lumia 950 is reportedly going to feature an AMOLED display with a resolution of 1280x768 pixels. The display is reportedly sporting similar PureMotion HD tech as the one found in the Nokia Lumia 920.

The Nokia Lumia 950's camera is tipped to pack a larger sensor than its competitors'. Xenon flash, lossless zoom, oversampling, video stabilization, and superb low-light performance are among the camera's rumored features.

Pretty average specifications for a new phone but... the style.. what's with the squared, heavy look? I'm not at all impressed with any of this so far. This is not competitive.
Nokia's slogan shouldn't be the pedo-palmgrabbing image with the slogan, "Connecting People"... It should be one hand open pleadingly with another hand giving the middle finger and the more apt slogan, "Potential Unrealized." --DR

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
I think it looks pretty good. I'm more into this style than the current lumia/n9 design. But to me every thing comes down to the camera. I know what windows is and gives me so no surprises there. But not sure what windows can give me in terms of a top notch camera.

Windows is blazing fast if you can handle the sometimes annoying menu. The transitions has always been fast and almost instant even on the first generation windows 7.x.

So well will the camera be on this new beast?

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Tags
countdown, dooms_day, specc is the, troll ericsson