Closed Thread
Posts: 85 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Near Paris, in the frog-eaters country
Hi everybody,

I installed FCamera, BlessN900 and other softwares that uses the integrated camera. But everytime I slide the camera cover, the nokia camera soft opens, then I shut it down, the I choose the soft I want to use

isn't it possible to have choice menu everytime I slide the camera cover, to select the software I want ?

Last edited by chemist; 2010-10-14 at 01:18.

Posts: 2,225 | Thanked: 3,822 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Florida
There is an app like this already. Package is called cl-launcher, it shows up as "Camera Lens Launcher" in the app managers. It's in extras-devel. Extras devel is what it is, so standard be-ready-to-have-to-reflash and don't do stupid things warnings apply. (The only thing I would really worry about is that it supposedly induces reboot loop upon uninstall.)

My experiences with Camera Lens Launcher were and are positive. Some people have a bug where one application (typically the one with the first name if you go by alphabetical order) gets stuck in the menu that pops up when you open the lens cover, and you can't get rid of it in the settings.

Camera lens launcher lets you either make nothing happen when you open the lens, make a specific application of your choice open, or get a pop-up menu. I have mine configured to give me BlessN900, (stock) Camera, Flashlight, and FrontViewN900 options.

Might I ask how you installed both FCamera and BlessN900? Don't they conflict? Or did that get fixed?

Last edited by Mentalist Traceur; 2010-10-08 at 14:03. Reason: Needed to add in warning about reboot loop.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mentalist Traceur For This Useful Post:
Posts: 85 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Near Paris, in the frog-eaters country
Thank you very much !

Closed Thread