Closed Thread
Posts: 968 | Thanked: 663 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Australia (Melbourne/vic) / Lebanon (Zgharta/north)
thanks Mag and all the cssu team for everything you guys done so far, the new update is awesome, and by the way we need an open media player update .
cheers

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to elie-7 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 189 | Thanked: 53 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Netherlands
Originally Posted by zdanee View Post
You can enable only 8 desktops out of the available 9...
Yes that's true, but there's 1 (the 9th) still availible, and 1 want this one permanent disabled. So in settings (the place were you can select where/which homescreen you want to activate) i want only 8 desktops availible. I know it's a "minor bug" but still 8 desktops made it perfect (at least for me)

Posts: 311 | Thanked: 376 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Hungary
Originally Posted by N900@900MHz View Post
Yes that's true, but there's 1 (the 9th) still availible, and 1 want this one permanent disabled. So in settings (the place were you can select where/which homescreen you want to activate) i want only 8 desktops availible. I know it's a "minor bug" but still 8 desktops made it perfect (at least for me)
Call me an idiot, I still don't get your problem. You can select 9 desktops. You want 8. You enable 8 desktops. There is one disabled. How is this a bug? Knowing there is 1 unused desktop makes you a sad panda? Why should it be "fixed" to 8, if there are other people that want to use 9? If you don't use the FM transmitter should it be disabled for everyone?
Well I guess I should be thankful, at least you didn't request (demand) CSSU team to make your favorite wallpaper part of CSSU...

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to zdanee For This Useful Post:
Posts: 473 | Thanked: 141 times | Joined on Jan 2009 @ Virginia, USA
Originally Posted by f2thak View Post
yes portrait needs work, not sure what the CSSU team is working on, probly fixing things that nokia made poorly, not making new features as such
And believe you me, I am perfectly okay with that. Thanks for the hard work, MohammedAG and the CSSU team. Fixing Nokia's screw-ups is a full-time job.

Posts: 800 | Thanked: 957 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ India
Ahmmm, guys, I cant see the update. Any idea why? I got all the updates perfectly until now.
I tried apt-get update and then upgrade but I am getting an error that sociality, ogg-support, smscon-editor and libsdl are kept back. No mention of CSSU at all. Any ideas?

My apps for N9:
LockScreenQuotes
USbS

If you feel I have helped you, don't forget to press Thanks!

Thank you very much for your continued effort on Maemo projects, including the CSSU. Regarding this update specifically, the UI of the settings interface is much cleaner. I especially like the Set/Cancel etc. buttons at the bottom, like a normal desktop dialogue box.

Posts: 43 | Thanked: 12 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Qatar
Thanks MAG once again CSSU give more life to our N900 and we hope the new media player will get soon.
pdf viewer crashing on portrait mode, any solution for this bug?

Odd problem after upgrading the CSSU:

I can make and receive phone calls but my phone is showing the NO SIM icon by the clock and I cannot send text messages. It also is displaying my carrier which is odd for it also showing it cannot find my SIM. Any ideas? This is a strange one.

Ok an update:

I had originally upgraded using the command prompt and that was when I experienced the NO SIM icon but was able to make and receive phone calls. Unable to text (send or receive) however. I went into the application manager and performed an update there and the CSSU package showed it needed updating there again. I went ahead and updated it from the app manager and rebooted again. Now I no longer have the NO SIM icon, but I still cannot send or receive text messages.

Originally Posted by ejasmudar View Post
Ahmmm, guys, I cant see the update. Any idea why? I got all the updates perfectly until now.
I tried apt-get update and then upgrade but I am getting an error that sociality, ogg-support, smscon-editor and libsdl are kept back. No mention of CSSU at all. Any ideas?
same here, i see no update for cssu. i wonder if it has to do with i manually updated the to camera-ui2

Closed Thread

Tags
community ssu, f**k nokia, fremantle, maemo 5, nokia-who?, portrait mode, rotate, task-switcher, update, upgrade