After a few months of absence, I finally updated http://bit.ly/intelopenrepos again today, in case anyone but me actually uses it. Apologies to those who do.

It's at 163 applications today.

Enjoy!
___
list of i486/noarch packages on openrepos (jolla tablet)

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to velox For This Useful Post:
Posts: 141 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Finland
It would be good to note that noarch apps work on the tablet too, so a listing of i486 is not going to be complete in terms of "works on the tablet".

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to otsaloma For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by otsaloma View Post
It would be good to note that noarch apps work on the tablet too, so a listing of i486 is not going to be complete in terms of "works on the tablet".
This is absolutely correct.

Because most of the 'noarch' applications I used are listed as patches inside warehouse, I simply did not think to include them in my list and forgot to mention that when publishing it. Even worse: I forgot about the games category!

So as a small holiday greeting for you guys, there's a second update today including noarch and games.
This makes the package count rise to 424 – let's just hope I haven't missed any.

I've also added a note to encourage users to donate to basil for keeping openrepos alive.
___

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to velox For This Useful Post:
Posts: 592 | Thanked: 1,603 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Berlin / Germany
FB-Reader 0.99.6-10 i486

Our Friend Ygriega compiled i486 Version of the FBReader

Last edited by explit; 2017-01-22 at 22:46.

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to explit For This Useful Post:
I had time to update http://bit.ly/intelopenrepos today and it now lists 447 packages.
Cheers!
___

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to velox For This Useful Post:
Posts: 86 | Thanked: 115 times | Joined on Feb 2014 @ Spain
Feed'Haven (native client for Feedly.com) was released for Jolla Tablet!! It is available in Jolla Store

Originally Posted by explit View Post
FB-Reader 0.99.6-10 i486

Our Friend Ygriega compiled i486 Version of the FBReader
Unfortunately, it doesn't work in SailfishOS 2.1. I hope someone build FBReader for JollaTablet again.

Posts: 17 | Thanked: 107 times | Joined on Jan 2017 @ Berlin, Germany
Originally Posted by carmenluci View Post
Unfortunately, it doesn't work in SailfishOS 2.1. I hope someone build FBReader for JollaTablet again.
The author of FBReader commented on this on the OpenRepos page: https://openrepos.net/content/ellefj/fbreader

I would trust him to make the build available soon. Only in case it doesn't happen for quite a time after the official release of 2.1, I'll might invest some time here again...

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ygriega For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Ygriega View Post
The author of FBReader commented on this on the OpenRepos page: https://openrepos.net/content/ellefj/fbreader

I would trust him to make the build available soon. Only in case it doesn't happen for quite a time after the official release of 2.1, I'll might invest some time here again...
Ok, thanks for your offer!!! I hope @ellefj makes the build of FBReader for jolla tablet soon, it's one of the most important app for me

Posts: 592 | Thanked: 1,603 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Berlin / Germany
ellefj compiled the new 0.99.6-12 for i486 and armv7hl, which is SF 2.1 compatible.
Look on Openrepos

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to explit For This Useful Post: