For those looking for filters and effects. Have you thought about websites like

http://www.photofunia.com/filters
I particularly like the tilt-shift effect you can add here
http://tiltshiftmaker.com/

Posts: 54 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Buenos Aires, Argentina
So you just want a share plugin that works with Instagram?

because you dont care about the filters

Originally Posted by Arie View Post
And what about me? Do I not exist?
and you too arie sorry

Posts: 1,161 | Thanked: 1,707 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Denmark
I can't understand why you keep telling OP to try alternatives when the social network OP is looking for is only provided with instagram?

It was the exact same arguments in the whazzapp thread, try this app or get another phone and this won't help the OP and is just counter productive. If there's a valid alternative, post it, but there isn't in this case.

I'm on the ssame page as you people it's a lost cause with a petition and I've yet to see something coming out of such. Not even the one for wordfued on MeeGo/Symbian is going anywhere, even with thousands of voters.

I'm still with the OP on this, I'm gonna vote and I've done what is in my means.

Regards Dousan...

Ohh and people stop suggesting to it code yourself it's just stupid, if they could they would.

My Søciety6:
http://society6.com/Dousan

The Following User Says Thank You to Dousan For This Useful Post:
Come on guyz, Lets keep spreading the word!!! #InstagramN9
http://www.change.org/petitions/inst...r-the-nokia-n9

Insta-what? Although this app/service launched back in October 2010, and has snowballed in popularity ever since, not everybody knows an Instagram from a telegram. (Wait, what the heck is a telegram? Yeah, obviously I'm skewing toward an older audience here.)
If you've been sitting on the Instagram sidelines, here's your chance to find out what all the fuss is about and get started using Facebook's new baby.
What is Instagram?
An app first and foremost, but also a social network. The Instagram app, available for Android and iOS, can apply a variety of filters and effects to your photos. It also connects you to the Instagram network so you can share your modded snapshots and see those of other users. All this happens on your phone, though shared photos routinely land on Facebook, Twitter, and elsewhere.
What do you mean by filters?
A filter makes changes to your photo -- sometimes subtle, sometimes significant. Instagram has 18 filters, most with nondescript names like Earlybird, Hudson, and Sutro. With one tap, a snapshot can be made to look like it was shot in the 60s. Or came out of a scrapbook. Or was taken with a Polaroid camera.
What else can Instagram do to a photo?
The app offers two other noteworthy capabilities. First, it can frame photos with rounded corners, a white or black border, ragged edges, or some combination of the three (it all depends on the selected filter). Second, it can add a straight or circular motion-blur effect, leaving any given area in focus while blurring the background. For my money, that's Instagram's coolest feature.
Why is Instagram so popular?
Sometimes I wonder. It was far from the first app to offer photo filters, and its interface is anything but intuitive. But once you figure out how everything works, Instagram is pretty fun. And it shares effortlessly with the likes of Facebook, Flickr, Twitter, and Tumblr. Plus, it's free.
What will happen to Instagram now that Facebook owns it?
Thankfully, CEO Mark Zuckerberg says Facebook is "committed to building and growing Instagram independently." In other words, the service won't get assimilated into Facebook, nor will it suddenly prohibit users from posting pictures to competing social networks.
How do I get started?
First, install the Instagram app on your smartphone or tablet. The first time you run it, you'll need to sign up for an account, which is quick and painless. From there you'll want to familiarize yourself with the five buttons that span the bottom of the screen: Home, Popular, Camera, News, and Profile.

Instagram's interface identified: Home, Popular, Camera, News, and Profile.
(Credit: Screenshot by Rick Broida/CNET)
The Home button shows you the latest photos from friends and other users you follow. Popular serves up a batch of the latest and most-liked pictures -- a good way to get a feel for the app's capabilities. Camera fires up your device's camera, allowing you to snap newly filtered/framed shots on the spot. But you can also tap the library button (represented in the iOS version by two overlapping squares) to choose existing photos you want to tweak.
The News button reveals "news" about who you're following and who's following you. Finally, the Profile button lets you find friends, review your filtered photos, edit your profile, and configure sharing with the six currently supported social networks: Facebook, Flickr, Foursquare, Posterous, Twitter, and Tumblr.
As for actually capturing and modifying photos, I'll now turn you over to Ed Rhee's "Getting started with Instagram for Android." (Much of the information therein is also applicable to the iOS version.)

WHO DOES NOT WANT THIS ON THEIR NOKIA N9?!
Attached Images

Originally Posted by [size="5"
b-rocksa;1207884]come on guyz, lets keep spreading the word!!! #instagramn9[/size]
lets get it!!!

Posts: 1,389 | Thanked: 1,857 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Israel
Originally Posted by b-rockSA View Post
Come on guyz, Lets keep spreading the word!!! #InstagramN9
Oh, comon, if you want to do it, just write it yourself, with minimul API options all you need small feature app, you can handle with QML.
So instead of all the energy you use to annoy people you already could do it yourself.

Otherwise just use all you posting skills on instagram site/facebook page/twitter account and send them emails.

Here it would not happen.

Posts: 54 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Buenos Aires, Argentina
Dude

you want it for the filters or not? because if you want just the filters you have alternatives but you dont give any information of what you actually want

you say you dont want any alternative but the only thing you show people, who could possible help you, are photo filters

and STOP SPAMMING OTHER THREADS

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LaLlamaQueLlama For This Useful Post:
What apps would you guys like to see on the nokia n9? Post below!!

Tags
b-cockssa