Originally Posted by qole View Post
How do you get this layout? Is it an add-on?
I think it was just a rendering with no code behind it

http://groups.google.com/group/mozil...d28915f81c8023

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to quipper8 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 17 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Zimbabwe
Guys what is thunderbird and is pr 1.4 out yet.

Posts: 932 | Thanked: 278 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Kentucky
Originally Posted by Thesleex View Post
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=thunderbird

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to x61 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Thesleex View Post
I'm feeling patient becaue we all have off days...
  • Thunderbird - email client created by Mozilla. A version is available that can be used when running EasyDebian. Have a look on maemo.org/packages and the package pages for debian.org to see the current situation.
  • PR-1.4 release date - never, unless someone sucessfully sues Nokia (and non-OSS partners) for selling a device that doesn't do what it says on the tin. PR-1.3 is the last one as confirmed by those community members who were working with Nokia on code-release. That might sound bad but the CSSU team have worked wonders to get improved settings and UI features to us all. The CSSU is the nearest thing you/we will get to acieving PR-1.4. Go to the CSSU wiki page for more info on how to install etc.
  • Off-topic:
    The worst thing about the dropped support from Nokia is the subsequent absence of updates from commercial N900 development partners, including Adobe, hence no Shockwave-Flash 10.x.

Polite request: Use TMO with care
  • If you're not sure of something, please read through the thread first: your question will probably be answered before you get to the end of the thread. If your question isn't answered and/or you didn't understand the answers - go ahead, post your question; refering to the thing you're asking about is a good idea, too.
  • For subjects that are likely to effect all users, such as dates for a PR, please use the Power Search button. Look at talk threads and the wiki - someone else has probably asked the same question already.
  • Lastly, if you don't get a response in a day then by all means re-post/bump but 9:42 then 9:47 is five minutes by my maths so, again, please use TMO with care.
You have been warned, others will flame you.

Originally Posted by x61
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=thunderbird
I haven't seen lmgtfy before - love it!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to demolition For This Useful Post:
thanx demolition..... wil try installing it. ive been usin NITDroid N11 bt it reboots oftenly and it sucks. is there any solution for that? my camera does not work wen im usin android cn u pliz help me on that?

sorry 4 botherin u hey. i just love my N900

Tags
icedove, mozilla