Active Topics

Closed Thread
Originally Posted by slushie View Post
What's this got to do with WhatsApp?
when u have android installed you can install whatsapp and tango and other app

Posts: 36 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Milan,Italy
Take your time!!!

Thank you very mouch for your work! I have given you some money and I'm really happy for this! go tgalal go!!

Posts: 90 | Thanked: 123 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Netherlands
Originally Posted by tgalal View Post
Hi, I just want to clarify something. Basically the only reason I set May 1 as a release date, wasn't because the app was ready to be released, ...... at that date and I hope no one is still mad at me

"Every little thing gonna be all right" (Bob Marley)

Posts: 34 | Thanked: 12 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Girona, Spain
@tgalal Take your time and app will be done when will be ready.

You don't owe us an apology, perhaps more information yes, but don't worry about us and work all the time you need.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by AntiRules View Post
when u have android installed you can install whatsapp and tango and other app
Take your problems and open another thread for it! This is the WazApp Spam/Release thread.

Last edited by XenGi; 2012-05-02 at 11:30. Reason: removed the image

i think we need another coder who does not mind giving us buggy whatsapp app for n9. And welcome feedback from public.

Posts: 304 | Thanked: 266 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Apeldoorn area, Netherlands
Originally Posted by youmeego View Post
i think we need another coder who does not mind giving us buggy whatsapp app for n9. And welcome feedback from public.
I really hope you are joking.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wreck For This Useful Post:
Posts: 24 | Thanked: 25 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Brasil
Originally Posted by tgalal View Post
Hi, I just want to clarify something. Basically the only reason I set May 1 as a release date, wasn't because the app was ready to be released, actually I had tons of bugs and work to do to make it actually usable by public without sucking. The only reason I set that date as a target was to force myself to fix all those issues before May 1, because otherwise it would have taken me like another month to do so. And I did fix all the issues I intended to fix on time, and was fully aiming to release a beta at that date. However when it came to testing a real scenario that included registration (which I rarely test) more things came up causing the delay. One of the things for example is that whatsapp registration code via SMS for some reason takes ALOT of time to arrive (I requested one yesterday which hasn't arrived yet), which makes me think of adding voice request as a fallback registration method.

So yes maybe I shouldn't have announced May 1 as a release date unless I was sure about it, but if I haven't done so, it most probably would have been next month or something, while right now it should take only some hours of work to get it ready. But anyway I owe you an apology for not releasing it at that date and I hope no one is still mad at me
tgalal, here we are inverting things: you have not to apologize us for nothing and no one of us has the right to be mad with you. All people that is complaining also doesn't have any rights to do so.

If any of us have donated thinking that was giving him(her) rights on your work, then this person is completely wrong. To donate may be something one does with no expectations of reward.

Take your time. I'm pretty sure that 99,99% of us wouldn't be able to do the work you are doing. Forget this few people that is complaining, because that doesn't reflect the oppinions of the rest of us.

Good luck and stay firm in your intent. We'll all wait to see your work doing things fine.

The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to celsorusso For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Lebanon
Just for clarifying, it is for the n9 and the N900 right?

Posts: 304 | Thanked: 266 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Apeldoorn area, Netherlands
Originally Posted by tony3i3 View Post
Just for clarifying, it is for the n9 and the N900 right?
He hasn't told us yet. At least as far as I know. Most likely only for the n9 and hopefully as a bonus for the n900. I doubt it though.

The Following User Says Thank You to Wreck For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Tags
galal-t is da, kindergarten, mastar, new tmo low, shameful, tmo not cake, trollfest, whiny_girls