I am having problem with my Facebook Widget for N900. I downloaded it but asking me for account validation after inserting my user name and password it keep validating and after sometime it shows no server found. Also if some one could help me to found what version i have for FB Widget.

Thanks.

User of:
Nokia N900 V3.2010.02-8.003. RX-51. Maemo 5.

Posts: 1,169 | Thanked: 1,174 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ sunderland
i think FB is the problem not your widget, its been playing up all day for me, i cant refesh any feeds, you should try validating tomorrow

and it doesnt update my friend's new status too

i am trying almost daily but could not suceed. Can someone tell me what username should i have to put for validation. My email address?

im having a problem too with the FB widget, when i connect to wifi its not showing me my notifications or updating the status of my friends. u need everytime to delete my account then validate again : (

I have the same problem.
Settings > Sharing Accounts - Removed my facebook account, and reinput everything. Doesn't help. Any thoughts? O.o

I'm also have issues validating my FB account. I've tried uninstalling and installing the FB widget and turning off and on the cell phone, but it still says that my email and password combination is incorrect. I am 100% sure my email and password are correct b/c I log in to FB everyday on my dad's lap top :x

Is there another application I need to download?

Have the same problem here..

Just delete Facebook widget account and create it again.

Pls Help

I Have The Same Problem...Always Entering MY Email And Password To Log-in Through Facebook Widget It Always Shows That Incorrect Email Or Password Combination.....And Also The Facebook Picture Uploader Not wrking.....

Pls Do The Need Ful......

The Following User Says Thank You to tuteja For This Useful Post: