Posts: 127 | Thanked: 50 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Denmark
Originally Posted by joemorin View Post
How do you know?
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...8&postcount=41

Posts: 378 | Thanked: 206 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Denmark
Originally Posted by joemorin View Post
Really do not understand why the N900 has also added front camera, can be used to make-up?
First of all... if you checked some of the firmware threads created allready.. you would learn that the update is for preparing your device for the real firmware update thats coming soon.

Second of all.. the front camera will most likely be used in future updates.. f.ex skype and 3g video calls.. its just not implemented yet.. just like mms isent part of firmware yet.

so thank you for this useless thread.

Last edited by mthmob; 2010-01-11 at 15:01.

The Following User Says Thank You to mthmob For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by mthmob View Post
First of all... if you checked some of the firmware threads created allready.. you would learn that the update is for preparing your device for the real firmwire update thats coming soon.

Second of all.. the front camera will most likely be used in future updates.. f.ex skype and 3g video calls.. its just not implemented yet.. just like mms isent part of firmware yet.

so thank you for this useless thread.
Thank you for your reply.Now I understand.Sorry~I need to read more posts.

Posts: 287 | Thanked: 165 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ The Netherlands
This update doesnt bring connectivity to my wife's paper calendar either!!!! Why even bring out this update?

Originally Posted by robbie View Post
This update doesnt bring connectivity to my wife's paper calendar either!!!! Why even bring out this update?
It turned me into a newt!

Connection to the coffe machine ... not implemented yet ... Dawm Nokia !

Originally Posted by real_per View Post
Really hard question your understand. Firmware this update, only a little one. One bigger, come later will.
Dying over here