Notices

I use Katana... and rapier b4 that... as my main bible. You can download bible version from within the app itself

Steps...
- Opening the app
- Hit the top menu and select "Select Translation".
- Click the 'install' button
- Read the warning and if it's not applicable for you click 'Yes'
- Select the language you want to download the bible in...
- Select bible translations you like

...just keep flowing and you'll get bible versions. I'll search to see if I find the thread with the exact steps.

Posts: 64 | Thanked: 24 times | Joined on Aug 2007 @ Germany ...
The one and only best (now an forever) is bible+ This runs with palm Emulator garnet. There are some translations und many features in bible+ No maemo Bible-Software can do that.

Posts: 145 | Thanked: 54 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Finland
Originally Posted by michaelxy View Post
The one and only best (now an forever) is bible+ This runs with palm Emulator garnet. There are some translations und many features in bible+ No maemo Bible-Software can do that.
i use Katana and there is lots of translations available for example, finnish (it's my native language )

Posts: 64 | Thanked: 24 times | Joined on Aug 2007 @ Germany ...
Katana ist not bad. Just for reading its enough. But it has no good search function, no bookmarks, no attachable Strong-Nr Database, no autom. text highlightning according to the bookmarks, ...

Primary I read the bible on a Palm Tungsten E2. I cant counting the days, how long the battery is not empty on the good palm

Posts: 60 | Thanked: 24 times | Joined on May 2012 @ port harcourt
Originally Posted by michaelxy View Post
Wher can I get palm Emulator garnet?

Posts: 58 | Thanked: 72 times | Joined on Dec 2012 @ Makassar INDONESIA
new bible alternative, java version (based on go bible application) -> http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...ighlight=bible

Tags
bible, maemo5, nokia n900