Posts: 21 | Thanked: 25 times | Joined on May 2012 @ México
Hi. Its been 2 months i cannot install anything that costs from nokia store. I used to download the apps from my phone bill without problem. Last time around 2 months i tried to pay for an app, but the screen only stayed in :confirming payment like for an hour. Last week i tried again and nothing. Same result yesterday and ten minutes ago. I can perfectly install any free app, biut cannot pay for one. Its not my internet connection, since ive tried from many places. Its not my phone bill, cause i have checked and i can affore it. Any idea what could be causing my trouble? Thanks a lot

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Contact Nokia Support from Store; they are best-placed to advice what restriction they have created yet again...

The Following User Says Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 21 | Thanked: 25 times | Joined on May 2012 @ México
Done. Thanks. Awaiting for answers. In the mean time, is it possible to uninstall store and install it again by going to store.ovi.com or anyway? Could that possibly solve my problem? Thanks.

Posts: 278 | Thanked: 114 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ SD, CA
i am unable to buy any thing using my phone bill. I Used to have a Singapore variant and i could buy on that, now i have a middle east variant and i have to use a credit card.

Tags
meego, nokia n9, problems, reinstall, store