Active Topics

Notices

Originally Posted by jalladin View Post
I really like the icons for a lot of the different apps you have i would love to get the icon for the media player.. the one with the globe and the headset over it, is it possible to do that with out having the extra shinny bling effect.
yeah sure, glad ya like it because i only made that today lol. just download the zip file and its in a folder with 295x295 on the end. take it and place it it in the folder .....usr/share/icons/hicolor/295x295/hildon on your phone by the way thats the icon for the radio streaming not the media player, but you could just change it to be so its not a problem.

Originally Posted by xomm View Post
Very nice theme. A bit too shiny for my taste, though.

My other objection: Remove the IE icon from the Web shortcut.
yeah ive never bin Totally happy with the "e" but my mates wanted it on their phone so it ended up staying. good thing is though everything can be changed at any time to suit individual needs and tastes

Posts: 780 | Thanked: 855 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Helsinki, Finland
VLC icon for media player that uses Gstreamer? Internet Explorer icon for a browser that uses Mozilla's Gecko?! Well ingnoring them, you really should tone down the glossy effect on the buttons since it looks like almost painful. Still nice job actually replacing all the stock elements

Originally Posted by joppu View Post
VLC icon for media player that uses Gstreamer? Internet Explorer icon for a browser that uses Mozilla's Gecko?! Well ingnoring them, you really should tone down the glossy effect on the buttons since it looks like almost painful. Still nice job actually replacing all the stock elements

i use any icon that that simply shows what will happen when ya press it. anyone lookin at my phone would instantly recognise the internet explorer button an know it will start the web and vlc and media player icon will take you to the media. standard buttons i would have thought. i saw one theme today where they have used puppy icons for everything lol. and as for toning down...no way, that was the point of the theme! bling, loud an shiny.

Posts: 1,656 | Thanked: 1,196 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ Alabama, USA
I removed Screenshots of naked girl please do not repost them please change your background and re due screenshots.

**All Posts are made as a Community Member and not as a Super Moderator of this site.

Last edited by andrewfblack; 2010-03-08 at 03:06.

The Following User Says Thank You to andrewfblack For This Useful Post:
This is a fab theme could you please tell me how to install it
Do you have it as a deb file

I'm already using this theme, parts of it. It are all separat files so u can choose what you want and what not. he put all files in separat folders so its really easy to put them into the right one. must have been much work to make it so detailed.

Originally Posted by Rich.A View Post
This is a fab theme could you please tell me how to install it
Do you have it as a deb file
no deb file sorry. we have been usin winscp to get root access to the phone then manually install what you need.

surly some one on here knows how to make this into a deb file. i would happily try. but im almost sure there is sum 1 here that could do it in a few clicks.

Posts: 609 | Thanked: 243 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Eastern USA
You could try using the official Theme Maker to do it.

I haven't touched theme making ever since the Diablo update for OS2008, so I don't have any links or info handy at the moment.
Also, pin yourself in the map! Maemo Map. Send me a PM (Private Message) if I leave you hanging on a problem (or if you need more help).
Owner of both a N800 and N900; Active community member since Jan 2010. You've been xommified! - My blog.

Tags
fremantle, wip theme